Gleadless, where did it go wrong?

I also live on Overend...lived here 3 years next week. I moved off Longley, which also has a bad rep. I aint had one tiny bit of trouble, or anything to moan or rant about....Friends that have come to visit me have commented on how quiet it is in the evenings.

For the house prices....I paid £76,000 for this house....In the state it was in, it needed some work, so wonder how much it would sell for now?

Exactley but people are tarring the estate as all bad when in my opinion were i live is nice alot of friendly people clean and very rare any trouble

the girl from america and the man from jordan are real people, they did live on GV and they did get the child gates and also curtain rails, put up by the council.

Mod Note:

Although disagreements and arguments are part of forum discussions, personal abuse won't be tolerated.

you must be the deluded one then lmao

:huh::roll: well i say ,is this the only thing your pea brain can come up with ,what a hard person you are:loopy: :gag:

OK, that's it. Thread locked, bans issued. :roll: