Gleadless, where did it go wrong?

This family came from Sou St Marie in Michigan, her father works at Milden Hall U.S.A.F. base, his Grangfather is a very rich man in Jorden. The only thing they had to pay for outof their money that we the tax payer gave them was the telephone bill everything else was provided including child gates. He had a car which he should not have till he was accepted by the Home Office, this man was also let off for not paying tax on money he illegally earned. They were re-housed in two days and freinds of mine have been stuck in a one bedroom flat for over ten years and all they are told is "you have to bid for properties" but this family didnt irespective of any trouble they had.

now I know you're talking claptrap.

there's no such place as Sou St Marie.

are people really :o by this (no)cos we all know they get everything even thow were being told that they dont ,can we say or do anything about it nooooooooooo cos its there human rights ,well i want to know what rights are kids have to look forward to in this country cos all i see is us english are now the under dogs of this country

did'nt want to have to get on this subject but most english people have got to the point were there pxxxoff with the wrights and wrongs in this country ,1 rule for them and another for us sorry had to get it of my chest ,all we can do is :) and get on with things :love:

sounds like you have been listening to the lies and spin of that lying, spinning party, the BNP

Sault Ste Marie? One of its nicknames is "the Soo".

are people really :o by this (no)cos we all know they get everything even thow were being told that they dont ,can we say or do anything about it nooooooooooo cos its there human rights ,well i want to know what rights are kids have to look forward to in this country cos all i see is us english are now the under dogs of this country

did'nt want to have to get on this subject but most english people have got to the point were there pxxxoff with the wrights and wrongs in this country ,1 rule for them and another for us sorry had to get it of my chest ,all we can do is :) and get on with things :love:

Who gets 'everything ?

Who are 'they'?

One rule for who?

'most english people' ?

Can you give any real examples for any of this or (as PT suggests) are you merely repeating some cack that the local BNP idiot told you?

Iv just driven back from newfield green and someone has placed a massive sign at the end of blackstock road reading "abandon hope all ye who enter HOLE IN THE WORLD!!!":hihi: :hihi:

now I know you're talking claptrap.

Well Im sorry that you dont believe me but I just wrote the town name as I heard it pronounced and if you took the trouble to search like I have just done, the correct spelling is SAULT STE MARIE and its on Lake Michigan itself AND there is another town of the same name on the Canadian side of the lake. Hows that for claptrap?by the way everything I said about this family was and is true.

:o well thank you for sharing your views with us ,guess wot iam non off the above thank you very much ,just cos this is your view dont expected everyone to be the same thank you very much,

so tell me were that makes me a drug dealer ,car thief ect ect ect dont juged every book by its cover ok i will leave it at that goodnite

you must be the deluded one then lmao

Well Im sorry that you dont believe me but I just wrote the town name as I heard it pronounced and if you took the trouble to search like I have just done, the correct spelling is SAULT STE MARIE and its on Lake Michigan itself AND there is another town of the same name on the Canadian side of the lake. Hows that for claptrap?by the way everything I said about this family was and is true.

as I said earlier, bit different from each other.

None where I live! That's a certainty.

The rest of GV might be different but even then it's not a high price area.

The houses around me never go over 95k.

so which part do you live on?

because she (PT) thinks she knows everything and only her opinion counts so therefore this place cant possibly exist!!! :roll::hihi::D

because she (PT) thinks she knows everything and only her opinion counts so therefore this place cant possibly exist!!! :roll::hihi::D

it's true ... :wink:

those of you who think you know everything, are really annoying those of us who do!