Gleadless, where did it go wrong?

ALL asylum seeker should be sent back. killing this country. We should be more like Australia.

but is getting off the point i agree. like i said earlier we all agree on one point and that is the valley gone downhill sadly.

off to work now. have a good day and smile smile smile. :) :) :) :) :)

Well said sezemeseeds your more like me than me !

ALL asylum seeker should be sent back. killing this country. We should be more like Australia.

but is getting off the point i agree. like i said earlier we all agree on one point and that is the valley gone downhill sadly.

off to work now. have a good day and smile smile smile. :) :) :) :) :)

God you must have changed your life 100per cent from the person i knew and how you grew up with your brother

is getting off the point of gleadless all this

Sorry, but if you want to cite somewhere to back up your hatred of all immigration, you picked the wrong country. It rather deflates any credibility for your arguments.

why is that then. they actually blow us up you know. they want us dead. why can we not slate them. they can kill us and get away with it but we can't say anything bad about them. get rid of em all. they will kill this country from the inside. ban me from here if you like but I stand by my beliefs. they should not be here. like the british army should not be in iraq. we are british not multi-nationalists

It's people like you that are ruining this country! The majority of trouble caused in the area is caused by white british youth aged 12-25 who were probably brought up in a house with racist parents with low IQ's.

i think you will find its the immigrants coming in to this country that ruining it. theycome thro other countries to get to this one!!! and its because of all the free stuff they get.

NHS being bled dry with them coming here for free treatment. we suffer cos of that. they bleeding government dry. we pay our taxes for them it seems. they get priority in everything.

Government should be doing something about it.

and government made some people racist against these immigrants because of what I stated above. obviusly you don't love this country like some of us. obviulsly you rather have immigrants taking everything from us. if they come to work then fair dos to them but most of em come for the free money and free houses. england is england. why should we care for those people who come here for free stuff. they actually travel thro Spain and France and Germany to get here!!!! Then some of em start blowing the country up and killing folk. where is that right. please do explain and make me see what yiou mean. The British ARmy should not be in Iraq for same reasons. its not our country so what the hell are we doing there. our lads getting killed out there. they should not be there. its NOT our country. surely thats right.

i think you will find its the immigrants coming in to this country that ruining it. theycome thro other countries to get to this one!!! and its because of all the free stuff they get.

NHS being bled dry with them coming here for free treatment. we suffer cos of that. they bleeding government dry. we pay our taxes for them it seems. they get priority in everything.

and government made some people racist against these immigrants because of what I stated above. obviusly you don't love this country like some of us. obviulsly you rather have immigrants taking everything from us. if they come to work then fair dos to them but most of em come for the free money and free houses. england is england. why should we care for those people who come here for free stuff. they actually travel thro Spain and France and Germany to get here!!!! Then some of em start blowing the country up and killing folk. where is that right. please do explain and make me see what yiou mean. The British ARmy should not be in Iraq for same reasons. its not our country so what the hell are we doing there. our lads getting killed out there. they should not be there. its NOT our country. surely thats right.

And all that's happening in Gleadless is it?

point taken, sorry,, just got on my soapbox for a minute and went a bit crazy.

Wont rant again on wrong threads

Shull-bit, dear. From start to finish, pretty much.

Immigrants aren't the problem, as I have commented before. It's little englander attitudes like yours that are the problem.

Hi, thought I would post on this thread having lived in Gleadless for most of my life- moved to Herdings, into the small maisonettes near the park, in 1991 when I was about 7 or 8. Left there in 2004 and then lived on Plowright Mount maisonettes into a mate's house (near Newf. Green, maisonettes between Blackstock Rd. and Gleadless Road. Moved to Heeley Green for a shirt while with OH now on Callow Flats.

Having moved to Herdings from Norfolk Park, when that was starting to go down the pan, it was such a change, but it did get worse over the years. I would say that the Gaunt area and the area near the Wyvern pub and Far Lees pub are the worst, and these flats are pretty dire too (Callow). I just find it such a depressing place to live, but that's just my own experience. I hope one day to have enough cash to either rent privately or buy, although the areas I would like to live would be way out of my price range, so I am unsure where I would want to buy as I would think that a lot of areas of Sheffield are the same.

Anyone want to do a council exchange- nice 2 or 3 bed semi (or detached if you like), in Mosborough, or Owlthorpe maybe... or Norton Lees? for a 1 bed flat ont' Callow?!!! Go on, you know you want to!!!

:hihi:

I'm on callow too, the block that had it's third floor burned out last year with residents, including an 84 year old woman, trapped in their flats. It was fairly quiet when I moved here but all the decent people are moving out and being replaced by scum. My new upstairs neighbours are prime examples of this. I cant have my windows open unless I want them to be covered with his spit. I have to listen to them shouting abuse at each other constantly and everytime they block the rubish chute they decide the window is the new bin. Needless to say the council have been and will be repeatedly informed about them.

I was going to go up and have a word but he had already assaulted the man that came to fit his laminate floor for some reason so I figure as a woman living on my own that it might be safer to just report it.

Anyway I'm off to castle court just as soon as they'll have me:) no more council for me I'll chance it with a housing association.

i blame the council for integration. there was a two bedroomed maisonette a few doors away form us , (and we live on the nicer parts) . a bloke lives in the 3 bedrooms in a bad part round the corner went for the maisonette and was told he could have the 2 bedroomed house for giving up the 3 bedroomed house. very nice for him and his 2 sons as they are decent people the bloke works hard and his sons are very polite well behaved lads.

guess what ..... the council gave it to a young lass with a baby and a lazy sponging bloke that claims to be the babies father. they have caused so much trouble since they have been here all hours of the night , slamming doors , shouting dragging the baby out in the middle of the night . what is going on............. the part where we live is better than most parts but there are a few older people on our block and judging by the people they have put in that house we are going to end up with some right idiots living near us.

we have been looking at buying our own house and getting out before it gets too bad. my partner has lived in this house for over 25 years and he will be gutted to leave but we cant put up with the 2 alco,s upstairs the 2 druggies upstairs the constant arguing the slamming of doors . last week the bloke upstairs threw his cat over the balcony and his 2 visitors smashed every pane of glass in the stair well.

the scum thought it was funny when my partner asked him how many more hours he would have to work to pay for the glass out of his council tax, not that he would know these foreign words , work , pay , council tax. rant over its a s**t h**e.