Burbage/Hathersage round walk...

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone know where I get the route map for the Burbage(Via Hathersage) round walk? I remember doing it years ago and wouldn't mind giving it another go this weekend.

I remember it started at Burbage car park, up onto and along Stanage, after this I forget the route, but after Hathersage, on the way back it comes out by Bronte Cottage and Norton Lee's camp site and finally back along the bottom of Stange back to the car park.

I'm sure someone out there knows the one!

Cheers,

Pobby

Have you looked on walkbritain website? I've not checked, but there's a lot of Peak District routes on there :thumbsup:

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone know where I get the route map for the Burbage(Via Hathersage) round walk? I remember doing it years ago and wouldn't mind giving it another go this weekend.

I remember it started at Burbage car park, up onto and along Stanage, after this I forget the route, but after Hathersage, on the way back it comes out by Bronte Cottage and Norton Lee's camp site and finally back along the bottom of Stange back to the car park.

I'm sure someone out there knows the one!

Cheers,

Pobby

If you want to join this weeks walk along Stanage you are wellcome.

It will be via Public Transport.

Thanks for the offer, this would have been Idea for me as I live a few minutes away from Dore station... However I'm tied up Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for the next walk. Do you do them every week or just now and then?

Thanks again,

Marc

If you want to join this weeks walk along Stanage you are wellcome.

It will be via Public Transport.

Hmmmm- I can't remember where I got the book that has the round walk in.

The one I've done starts and finishes at the Surprise View car park.

I don't even have the book to refer to any more (I can't walk any distance any more so gave my books and OS maps away so that they could be made use of). It's going to bug me now.

Thanks for the offer, this would have been Idea for me as I live a few minutes away from Dore station... However I'm tied up Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for the next walk. Do you do them every week or just now and then?

Thanks again,

Marc

Almost every Sunday. The one after this Sunday is around the Wentworth area '. It is a very, very nice walk.

If you look on the Walking groups thread you can see the details, Just book in and turn up on the day you'll be welcomed.

I'll sus out the ' Stanage Round Walk ' for you. I'm certain that I'll have it somewhere.