Latest Transfer Chat

Good young player!

Just wondering why WH want to let him go, or is it that Reo just wanted to leave?

He put in a transfer request at the end of the season.

Im disappointed so far though :-

Out :

Stephen Davis £4m Fulham

Aaron Hughes £1m Fulham

Gavin McAnn UNK Bolton

In :

Nigel Reo-Coker £8.5m

Considering we have on of the smallest premiership squads to lose three tgood players, particularly Davis, is disappointing. I can only assume that there must be other imminent signings.

He put in a transfer request at the end of the season.

Im disappointed so far though :-

Out :

Stephen Davis £4m Fulham

Aaron Hughes £1m Fulham

Gavin McAnn UNK Bolton

In :

Nigel Reo-Coker £8.5m

Considering we have on of the smallest premiership squads to lose three tgood players, particularly Davis, is disappointing. I can only assume that there must be other imminent signings.

I wouldn't worry Don, o'neil is no mug and i'm sure will have something up his sleave. I always thought Bellamy would end up back at Villa so that may be one. I just hope you don't get the players you want before kick off day when i believe it's Liverpool who will unleash it's title winning team on this day :D

Nigel Reo-Coker to Villa. Yay. :clap: :clap:

Nigel Reo Coker is one of the most over-rated players around.

Have a good friend who supports the Hammers who personally is ecstatic at this news.

I wouldn't worry Don, o'neil is no mug and i'm sure will have something up his sleave. I always thought Bellamy would end up back at Villa so that may be one. I just hope you don't get the players you want before kick off day when i believe it's Liverpool who will unleash it's title winning team on this day :D

To be fair I agree Martin must have got his eyes, and Randy's wallet firmly attaced to persons as yet unknown, and to be fair of the three we let go the only one I'm really disappointed to see go is Stephen Davis who is a top player.

Villa sign Marlon Harewood. Another striker. Hmmmmm. I would have thiought defenders were more in need a the moment.

Good player though.

Sheffield United have signed Lee Hendrie.

I don't think Villa need to worry too much Don. Hendrie could be a good signing for us at this level, but I don't like his temperament, or general attitude.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

Owen possibly out for another season, Martins for sale due to overspending? Big Sam's got his work cut out for him at Newcastle don't you think. Mind you W H Smiths is doing a roaring trade with Man City in "Teach yourself English" books.:hihi:

Mind you W H Smiths is doing a roaring trade with Man City in "Teach yourself English" books.:hihi:

I think they will be selling them to most premier sides. :hihi: