GHD straightener repair help

There's a little electrical shop at Hillsborough, just past the Co-Op, that mend GHDs. Very helpful, decent and genuine.

That would be us! Thanks for this. We do indeed repair GHDs, details are in my signature.

All the best,

Matt.

Edited by Matt-Hall

My daughters GHDs broke and i used a company on ebay, they repaired them and returned them by registered post so was they were only away for 3 days.

Cost 12.95 and if unrepairable they return the payment ours were repaired i would highly recommend them.

Could you please let me know the name of the company on Ebay that you used. I need mine fixing sharpish! Thanks. :)

hi my husband repairs genuine GHD'S, as long he has the part that needs repairing, he will repair them the same day, so if any-one wants theirs repairing, just ring or text him on 07754015986 (Rob)

My girlfriend took her ghd's to be repaired to a place in the city center, right on the peace gardens their website is http://www.brokenghd.co.uk it was a really friendly and efficient service, they booked her in for the repair the same day and it only took around 30 mins to fix them... I think it cost around £18... they give a free 3 month warranty to all ghds they repair which means free repairs if any thing else goes wrong with them in the future the number is 07792498802...

My girlfriend took her ghd's to be repaired to a place in Sheffield city center.

They are called broken ghd repairs

They are right on the peace gardens, their website is http://www.brokenghd.co.uk it was a really friendly and efficient service, they booked her in for the repair the same day and it only took around 30 mins to fix them... I think it cost around £18... they give a free 3 month warranty to all ghds they repair which means free repairs if any thing else goes wrong with them in the future the number is 07792498802...

I went to a place in the peace gardens to fix mine. Just google ghd repairs Sheffield. The guy who fixed them was great and it only took 30mins. He charged £19 and they came with a 3months warranty.

My Ghd's have a loose conection at the plug.

Would it be possible for me to just cut the lead at the plug and put an ordinary plug back on, or do you have another Continental one put back on????

This kind of modification would invalidate the warranty.

I wonder if they will repair faulty R.P.G.HD's as well?:hihi: