Photographer needed for small wedding S10

Hi,

I'm getting married in August in S10. We are only having 19 guests so it's a small, low-key do. We're looking for a photographer who could come out after the service for half an hour and take a few digital pics. From a few enquiries it seems most professional photographers aren't bothered with such small fry. They charge for 4+ hours and take loads of arty photos and bung them all in an album. We just want someone to come out for a little while so that they can organise our relatives and so we can have a pic with all the congregation on. If anyone knows of someone who might be interestred I'd be very grateful.

To be honest, and this is from a purely commercial standpoint, half an hour's work just isn't worth it when you take into account preparation, travel, etc... The minimum charge covers everything that happens *outside* the event.

Personally, I think not hiring someone who does all the arty stuff is a mistake, as it's one of the most important days of your life and relying on someone who doesn't quite know what they're doing (or just getting all the guests to send you their pictures) isn't quite the same, and you'll regret it later on!

I know Asg do smaller weddings I havn't gone with them but there packages look ok the info i've got says 15 7x5 mounted in choice of album £240 20 8x6 mounted choice of album £270 it says they'll also create a package for you so it might be worth asking there web site is http://www.asgphoto.co.uk I can't reccomend them though as I said I havn't used them but good luck

We just had a very very small wedding in the botanical gardens. Lisa Abbott (lisaabbottphotography.co.uk) came and did our ceremony. She has several advertised deals on her website, but when I spoke to her, she was very flexible and organised a deal with us for a smaller number of photos and only staying for an hour and was very reasonable (sorry, am at work and can't remember exactly how much).

I would really recommend her, especially if you are looking for photos not only posed ones but also really natural, unposed moments when people aren't aware they are being photographed (which actually turned out to be our favourites).

Hi

My boyfriend is a professional photographer and is currently looking for weddings to put together a wedding portfolio. You can check out his photography at rickychopra.com and email him at [email protected]

Very good prices!

Alice:)

I am building portfoio and can send you some examples if you let me know your email address

:o)

Hi,

I'm getting married in August in S10. We are only having 19 guests so it's a small, low-key do. We're looking for a photographer who could come out after the service for half an hour and take a few digital pics. From a few enquiries it seems most professional photographers aren't bothered with such small fry. They charge for 4+ hours and take loads of arty photos and bung them all in an album. We just want someone to come out for a little while so that they can organise our relatives and so we can have a pic with all the congregation on. If anyone knows of someone who might be interestred I'd be very grateful.

Ask this chap - [email protected] - he's a lovely guy and he did my wedding photos. You could take a look at his website - http://www.ims-photography.co.uk

I would also recommend Lisa Abbot Photography! :)

*Just noticed the date 2007! I guess its late and I should go to bed*

Edited by looby lou
stupidity, and not reading correctly :(

Hi,

Hi ..i could photograph your wedding at a good price!

see my images at www,fraarphotography.co.uk

regards John F

Why resurrect a thread that is two years old to advertise on it? There is a thread dedicated to wedding photograhy, please use that. Closed.