Story: 'Trapped in Hillsborough.'

I shall read this story a bit at a time Falls, and savour every moment.Better get the tissues ready hadnt I ? You certainly are getting better with each story, and what a good variation in writing styles you give.

Hi Pattricia

Sorry my characters didn't make it to the bedroom, but may be another time.

Speaking of styles, I have great difficulty finding a consistent style. Its like trying to find the Holy Grail.

Regards

Hi Pattricia

Sorry my characters didn't make it to the bedroom, but may be another time.

Speaking of styles, I have great difficulty finding a consistent style. Its like trying to find the Holy Grail.

Regards

Im amazed at the variety of things you can write about Falls.Im only kidding about the sex, I do think about other things as well you know. :D:D

Hi,

This is the third and definitely the last part of the story.

Part 3

When I started the first part, I had no intention of writing a trilogy but thats what it seems to have become. Anyway, no more writing for a while.

Regards

Edited by Mantaspook
Merged threads / Updated server link.

Ah, Falls, that was romantic and sad. I nearly had a tear in my eye didnt I ? :(

If I remember rightly this was a work of fiction, well it’s hard to imagine it being so, as you wrote it with a great amount of feeling.

I don’t know if I should offer my condolences or congratulate you on a great story?

I remain yours most confused :confused:

Coyleys

If I remember rightly this was a work of fiction, well it’s hard to imagine it being so, as you wrote it with a great amount of feeling.

I don’t know if I should offer my condolences or congratulate you on a great story?

I remain yours most confused :confused:

Coyleys

Coyleys I agree with you that it seems more like fact than fiction.

It must be true. There is a Marks and Spencer in town.

L O L. Wait until Falls reads this comment. He will laugh. :hihi::hihi:

I like that. - so it must be true

I remember when it was announced that M & S had bought a building on Fargate and were going to open a shop there.

Lots of huffing and puffing, self-righteous indignation, letters to the editor, etc. That they would have the audacity to build on "Sacred" Fargate.

Not that long ago - how times have changed.

Regards

I like that. - so it must be true

I remember when it was announced that M & S had bought a building on Fargate and were going to open a shop there.

Lots of huffing and puffing, self-righteous indignation, letters to the editor, etc. That they would have the audacity to build on "Sacred" Fargate.

Not that long ago.

Regards

Wonder if Falls misses England ?

Wonder if Falls misses England ?

Hi

I expect to be in Sheffield on Don in a week or so. This time, the "Cousins" aren't paying.

Actually, I'm coming over to gather material for my stories. The first week, I expect to be walking in and out of M&S on Fargate on the off-chance that I might "bump" into someone I know.

It's no use trying to gather material here. Its difficult enough trying to get anything out of Joe Canadian at the best of times and absolutely impossible now that the Ice Hockey season has started.

Regards