Immigration megathread part 3

Would you immigrate to England if you lived in War torn Country etc.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you immigrate to England if you lived in War torn Country etc.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Yeah, wouldn't it be super if they were still eating each other,

No wonder I shake my head so much .......... :(

Believe me pal, I can do angry - now let me remember....when the little jumped up's in the NF tried their puny "master race" marching back in '70's did I write letters to the Grauniad?

Or did lads from Sheff smash through their "honour guard (aka a few skinheads)" and cause Tyndall and Webster some brown trouser moments?

Stick to your little sad life in Loxley valley and don't venture out into the nasty world outside - you might find white / black / asian people rubbing along quite happily with each other.

No wonder I shake my head so much .......... :(

That's because you're a mick. It's a knee-jerk reaction to women having freedom, all micks have a naturual shake of the head at the sight of a free woman. It's a catholic thing.

Believe me pal, I can do angry - now let me remember....when the little jumped up's in the NF tried their puny "master race" marching back in '70's did I write letters to the Grauniad?

Or did lads from Sheff smash through their "honour guard (aka a few skinheads)" and cause Tyndall and Webster some brown trouser moments?

Stick to your little sad life in Loxley valley and don't venture out into the nasty world outside - you might find white / black / asian people rubbing along quite happily with each other.

So your big thing is smashing 70's facists (kudos for that) and now supporting islamist facists (utter revulsion for that).

way to go kid.

That's because you're a mick. It's a knee-jerk reaction to women having freedom, all micks have a naturual shake of the head at the sight of a free woman. It's a catholic thing.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thanks for that! I nearly spluttered my whiskey onto the screen!

So, because I simply can't believe that your inane reply was about cannibalism (unheard of in Africa for God alone knows), and my response describing a show of disbelief, prompted you to be derogatory to my father's home nation, the nation whose passport I own and citizenship I have, a religion in which I have no faith, and, oh, I can't believe this as I'm a full time Dad, the accusation that I resent equality!

You really have made me laugh!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thanks for that! I nearly spluttered my whiskey onto the screen!

So, because I simply can't believe that your inane reply was about cannibalism (unheard of in Africa for God alone knows), and my response describing a show of disbelief, prompted you to be derogatory to my father's home nation, the nation whose passport I own and citizenship I have, a religion in which I have no faith, and, oh, I can't believe this as I'm a full time Dad, the accusation that I resent equality!

You really have made me laugh!

We've all seen the film about the Magdelaine Laundries, be honest, you lot are one stop from Osama.

So your big thing is smashing 70's facists (kudos for that) and now supporting islamist facists (utter revulsion for that).

way to go kid.

When have I ever supported Islamic fascists???? Do you do evidence or just make stupid assertions??

Let's get back on topic - if you want to discuss immigration figures into the UK stay on here - if you want to peddle myths about the superiority of the white mans intellect than find existing threads.

We've all seen the film about the Magdelaine Laundries, be honest, you lot are one stop from Osama.

Last note on this before it goes completely off subject, that has already been condemned by the Dail and there are compensation payments from the Irish Government. It was OK for you to starve the Irish and Scottish was it?

Borstals and approved schools were a right laugh too, weren't they? How many knitting needles upto 1968? The British aren't so good either, you know.

Again, Roman Catholicism means nothing to me; that said, the fact that Protestants recognise the niece of a Nazi as the 'Defender of the Faith', because through a line of illegitemacy she was born into splendour and is effectively God on the planet for Protestants is just as much like something from Lewis Carroll as the whole Papal thing.

Maybe now, you'd like to get back on track?

ok, let's move it back to the OP please. I've kicked off a new thread here that might interest a few of you.

The specimen andrewchase is at it again. Its quaint racist dribblings brighten up anyone's Sunday morning. :hihi:

An urgent appeal by town hall chiefs for help to cope with the pressures caused by high levels of immigration will be made this week.

The Local Government Association, which represents more than 450 councils across England and Wales, will claim the surge in population has put pressure on schools, hospitals and housing.

In a report, seen by The Mail on Sunday, the LGA says that in some areas funding for public services is lagging behind rising costs and that cash is being diverted from vital services to make ends meet.

It says: "Migration costs have had to be met at the expense of mainstream budgets."

The LGA also reveals that some councils have had to put "action plans" in place following increased tensions between the new arrivals and their host communities.

The report says that, by and large, local authorities were just "getting on with the job" and although there had been financial-benefits of migration at a national level, the report says it was difficult to "see how far these have passed to the local level and at what rate".

It continues: "We would stress the urgency of addressing this issue, in order that key services can be maintained and developed at an appropriate level - and in order to avoid tensions and conflicts arising from the competition over resource distribution whether real or perceived."

The report was commissioned by the LGA and written by the Institute of Community Cohesion - a group expert in community relations.

The authors conducted an analysis of migrants who had registered to work, based on National Insurance number registrations, and surveyed all 450 councils in England and Wales.

It found that, in some cases, recent arrivals formed up to one in eight of the workforce.

"But migration is increasing the population of the UK and, with it, the demands on local services."

The LGA says immigrants are sometimes using accident and emergency departments instead of GPs.

The report adds: "Demand on social housing has, as yet, been low but the costs of increased housing benefit processing and issues of homelessness and destitution are issues in some areas."

Some councils also highlighted disturbances.

"Many respondents reported tensions and different levels of conflict and had to put action plans in place to give information to both migrants and the host communities," it said.

Sir Simon Milton, chairman of the Local Government Association, said: "Official statistics on how many migrants are coming and where they are going are woefully inadequate.

"No one has a real grasp of where migrants are settling so much needed funding for local services isn't getting to the right places.

"The shortcomings of official population figures are placing pressure on services like education and housing and can even lead to unnecessary tension."

In 2004, eight Eastern European countries joined the EU, triggering the biggest influx ever of migrant workers to Britain.

More than 600,000 people have arrived, but official statistics are so shaky that the true number is unknown.

Shadow Immigration Minister Damian Green said: "Schools, hospitals and council workers are being asked to put a sticking plaster over a problem created by the Government's complete lack of control over our immigration system.

"We urgently need stricter controls at our borders."

A fair point.

With its natural resources, Africa could be a world superpower if its people united. But No! Different countries and different tribes choose to remain divided and kill each other instead, just like what used to happen here in medieval times.

A fair analogy - which can be explained by the different paths of evolution that mankind's sub-species have followed on the different continents.

Why is the continent ravaged by AIDS? Is it the white man's fault?
Acually, no. The AIDS problem in Africa is so great because of the African man's libido and the promiscuity that is an accepted norm for most sub-Saharan African cultures.

There is evidence that it has been spread more widely through certain parts of Africa by the UN peace keeping missions, but the carriers of AIDS on those missions who have spread the desease to local comunities have been troops from other African nations.