Immigration megathread part 3

Would you immigrate to England if you lived in War torn Country etc.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you immigrate to England if you lived in War torn Country etc.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Revised figures show the number of foreign nationals employed in the UK since 1997 is £1.1million, not the 800,000 officially recorded :gag:

Well - is it still "right-wing paranoia", as certain liberal/Left forrumers suggest, or is it down right lies by the government - or perhaps, it's just sheer incompetence :roll:

Either way, are this bunch of "ex" Marxists and loony lefties fit to govern this country? :rant:

These are not immigration figures they are numbers attached to migrant workers,just thought I would put you right on that before the PC hyenas attack you

Revised figures show the number of foreign nationals employed in the UK since 1997 is £1.1million, not the 800,000 officially recorded :gag:

How many immigrants do you get for £1.1 million?

Either way, are this bunch of "ex" Marxists and loony lefties fit to govern this country? :rant:

Can't imagine they're any less competent than the alternative.

Politicians will never reveal the truth about anything they've made a balls of - doesn't matter about their affiliation.

If the information gathering was properly funded I'm sure the immigration figures would be even greater than those just revealed.

Local authorities who have to find the money to support immigrant communities have been telling the govt. for ages that the figures are wong, - the govt. knew they were wrong, but to admit it meant they would have to give the LAs more money which means raising even more revenue by way of taxes.

You try telling the electorate they'll have to pay more tax to support all these people you've allowed to come and work here and see if you get voted for next time.

And of those 1.1 million, how many have had children here, thereby further increasing the strain on resources on this already overcrowded island?

I'm saying this tongue-in-cheek, so please no-one get onto any sort of high horse, BUT -

Isn't there any way the British government could get a rebate of some kind from the country of origin of these economic migrants, to cover looking after their health, the education of their children, etc?

It does seem all a bit one-sided, all these migrant workers coming here and using our public services, but very few of us going to work in Eatern Europe, for example? I'm sure if it was more of a two-way trade, people would be less concerned about it.

StarSparkle

Isn't there any way the British government could get a rebate of some kind from the country of origin of these economic migrants, to cover looking after their health, the education of their children, etc?

That's not how the EEC works, we put money in, we don't get to take it out.

That's not how the EEC works, we put money in, we don't get to take it out.

Oh, silly me, of course - I forgot. Duh!

StarSparkle :D

These figures should come as no surprise at all to anyone who has any serious knowledge of post-war immigration. The 'official' statistics have consistently under-estimated the scale of current and future immigration. Conversely, the prominent critics of mass immigration (Enoch Powell in the 1960s and 1970s and David Coleman and MigrationWatch today) have proven to be far more accurate in their estimates of migration levels and in their forecasts of migration trends.

These figures should come as no surprise at all to anyone who has any serious knowledge of post-war immigration. The 'official' statistics have consistently under-estimated the scale of current and future immigration. Conversely, the prominent critics of mass immigration (Enoch Powell in the 1960s and 1970s and David Coleman and MigrationWatch today) have proven to be far more accurate in their estimates of migration levels and in their forecasts of migration trends.

Hardly anything that Enoch powell said was wrong - he was a true visionary and one of the greatest political minds this country has ever produced. He was also our nation's first, and worst, victim of the madness of political correctness.

That aside, sad though it is, onto current matters.

On Radio 4 today there were more alarming figures being quoted than just the 1.1 million scroungers that have joined us. Since Labour came to power, more than half of all new jobs created have gone to immigrants.

That's worrying - when we have milions of people not working!

i think half of them were in my gym tonight. dont they have any swimming pool manners. cutting people up, bombing and swimming across instead of lengths. bloody nightmare! :)

i think half of them were in my gym tonight. dont they have any swimming pool manners. cutting people up, bombing and swimming across instead of lengths. bloody nightmare! :)

Were members of Al-Queda at your gym in the swimming pool? :huh: bombing?

Someones telling porkys