Liverpool -v- AC Milan... Champions League Final 2007

Liverpool,,Milan, call it off.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Liverpool,,Milan, call it off.

• Liverpool
    • Ac Milan
    • Call it off

Im interested in your views on the forthcoming Champions League final, i think its going to be Milan unfortunately.

They looked brilliant against Manchester United.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Wish Liverpool luck as I'd like to see them win it yet again. But I fear the Milan Machine will triumph.

Got it wrong last time - probably the most amazing game I've seen in about 55 years of watching - but I'm sticking with Milan as there is so much to admire, except for that pitbull, Gattuso! Will be pleased to be wrong again.

Seedorf and Kaka win it for me. No silverware for Liverpool this year I'm afraid.

Heart says Liverpool win, Head says it's gonna be very close lol

Milan were immense against United, but i feel United played the wrong system.

It's going to take a massive effort to triumph this time around, but if any team are cabable of doing it in Europe, Liverpool are.

I thought we wouldn't get past Barcelona!

I thought we wouldn't get past Chelsea!

Who knows. As i see it, it's anybody's game. I honestly can not predict an out and out winner so, i reckon penalties will again seperate the two!

Good luck Paul m8 i,ll be in Cleethorpes in a shwobar with loads of scousers what im meeting from the last trip we had there a couple of weeks ago, there from walton were meeting them at some point next week.

Good luck Paul m8 i,ll be in Cleethorpes in a shwobar with loads of scousers what im meeting from the last trip we had there a couple of weeks ago, there from walton were meeting them at some point next week.

Should be a blinding day for you then :D

I predict plenty of sore heads for the following day :gag:

Hope you enjoy the game, hope Liverpool can pull it off ;)

i really really hope liverpool win again, i'm giving myself the night off from revision to watch it but i think it'll be a real nail-biter, too close to call i think but come on you reds we can do it :clap: :clap: :clap:

Milan to win. I doubt they will throw it away this time.

I hope Liverpool prove me wrong though!

i really really hope liverpool win again, i'm giving myself the night off from revision to watch it but i think it'll be a real nail-biter, too close to call i think but come on you reds we can do it :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's the spirit ;):hihi:

That's the spirit ;):hihi:

i'll probably be a nervous wreck again when it comes down to it - in 2005 my housemates had to sit with me while the penalties were on :(even though they hate football) because i was that bad :(

i'll probably be a nervous wreck again when it comes down to it - in 2005 my housemates had to sit with me while the penalties were on :(even though they hate football) because i was that bad :(

Tell me about it. I'm a wreck now so god knows what i'll be like :hihi:

At least you have someone to sit with, i'm staying in so i can watch it properly but it's more likely i'll have my hands over my eyes half the match :o