...nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Let her have a good squeeze and get angry. Great fun. :D

hmmmm, never had you down as the kinky type

I love women, honestly.

But!!!

You are without doubt the most dangerous, unhinged, unfair and down right unreasonable form of life God has ever created..

And your point is......?

Dozy

OI

thats like me saying i love men but you're all lying, cheating, ignorant people with no other interest but sitting on the couch scratching your backside and burping.

That would be a gross mis-representation, you've left out farting and scratching your nads. :hihi:

Unless there's a lot more to the story than we're being told, she's totally barking :) I really can't see how she feels she was justified and that she thinks (according to today's papers) that other women will understand why?

If he'd gone off with the barmaid or something, maybe she might have had a point, but he just wanted to stay and have a drink with his friends :huh:

After being together for so many years and having children together, he must have known what her reaction was likely to be, though ... so in a way, he was asking for it!

And your point is......?

Dozy

Ignore me i was just rambling;)

Ignore me i was just rambling;)

You've obviously been influenced by that Mr Wocky! If rambling was an Olympic sport, he'd be captain of the England team. And we'd be guaranteed a gold medal :hihi:

Dozy

At the risk of angering the women on this forum, why is it only ever women that feel the need to do things like this? Us blokes would never entertain such an idea. A guy I used to work with split up with his wife a while back, so she let herself back in to his house with a pair of scissors and cut up every single item of clothing he owned!

At the risk of angering the men on this forum, two women a week are murdered by their boyfriends/husbands/exes, and many thousands more are beaten and hospitalised and terrorised for reasons every bit as petty as the reason given in the link. Why do so many men find it so easy to ignore the behaviour of their fellow men, while branding all women unhinged evil witches?

I think your all a bit harsh .....

Bit o 'damp start' and all is forgiven :hihi:

You've obviously been influenced by that Mr Wocky! If rambling was an Olympic sport, he'd be captain of the England team. And we'd be guaranteed a gold medal :hihi:

Dozy

Yeah, hes certainly is world class :hihi:

We love you Jabbers:)

Yeah, hes certainly is world class :hihi:

We love you Jabbers:)

And stop doing that with your avatar will you ? :gag:

And stop doing that with your avatar will you ? :gag:

I cant help it, it just happens.

:hihi: