Cat owners - time for you to take responsibility

Slug Pellets work a treat........He..He..He........My mums neighbours cat came in and demolished a fare amount of garden produce, the next thing you know it was no more cat in the garden. It is your destiny if you insist on crapping all over peoples gardens where children play and produce is grown. The cat haters are out there.......Be affraid, be very affraid.

Slug Pellets work a treat........He..He..He........My mums neighbours cat came in and demolished a fare amount of garden produce, the next thing you know it was no more cat in the garden. It is your destiny if you insist on crapping all over peoples gardens where children play and produce is grown. The cat haters are out there.......Be affraid, be very affraid.

And another freak.... :rolleyes: I trust your mum also now has neighbours who despise her?

I suppose the consolation is that putting slug pellets all over the veg in your garden will have equally put huge amounts of toxins in the bodies of you and your toxic family?

I discussed the subject with my two moggies, Billy the cat say's he's to fat to be an effective hunter and birds just laugh at him. Mojo (my namesake) says she can't help being a psychopath and if you have a problem with her murderous ways then she'll have a fight with you and show you that it's better that she takes it out on birds than dogs and small children.

My Mother is not toxic but when she spends most of her time in the garden, tending to the plants and food that they grow, the last thing you need is to find cat crap and damage caused by cats un doing all your hard work. The best thing is the neighbour was worried the cat had been done in on purpose and my mum came across all worried and concerned....Quality laugh when she told me, pure quality.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Kiveton Park eh? Let's hope the woman who owned the cat sees your post and realises what really happened. Lying to your neighbour and killing her pet is far worse than losing a few veg - which if you're a decent gardener, you would know how to protect anyway - as I do.

My Mother is not toxic but when she spends most of her time in the garden, tending to the plants and food that they grow, the last thing you need is to find cat crap and damage caused by cats un doing all your hard work. The best thing is the neighbour was worried the cat had been done in on purpose and my mum came across all worried and concerned....Quality laugh when she told me, pure quality.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It sounds like both you and your mother have psychological problems and really need some help. To put vegetables above somebodies family pet and then laugh at their loss? Very sick minds at work here.

If your mum had any kind of courage she would admit to what happened and stop being such a coward.

I can't believe that any kind of civilised human being would find this funny and I hope your mums neighbour is a forum reader.

The best bit about this is that she does not live in Kiveton park, I do but we have a dog and don't get Cat crap in our garden. The thing is that people read into things too deeply on this forum and she did not kill the cat, just gave it a right bad belly ache that went away after a while. Made it think twice before crapping and scenting that particular garden again though. You own a dog, you pay for a pedigree, you see the love in it's eye's. What do you get from a cat ? Scratch marks, urine/scent burnt grass and plants, an animal that would no more than spray you than look at you if only you were not the one who feeds it. Cats use humans and that is that. Why feed an animal that is happy to be put out at night, that is quite capable of looking after and feeding itself by killing rodants, birds and anything else it can lays its filthy paws on:loopy:. Hello it's me, I'm back again. OOOH what have you been upto all night Kitty? Now let me think, sprayed every bush and flower bed I could find, not forgetting the cars around where I live:mad:, killed a few birds and look.....I brought you a nice collection of dead things to rot in your home when I hide them under the sofa and in your bed. Cat owners just don't want to admit that they are being taken for a mug all along.:huh:Slightly mad maybe:hihi: but toxic.....some people have got a cheek I'm sure.:gag:

So why feel the need to make it look as though the cat had been killed? Oh wait, you are a ....... Troll! :o

So why feel the need to make it look as though the cat had been killed? Oh wait, you are a ....... Troll! :o

Don't be silly - you do need a minimal amount of intelligence to be a Troll :hihi:

Anybody who thinks that paying a lot of money for a pedigree dog guarantees that it will love you definitely comes from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Dozy

just gave it a right bad belly ache that went away after a while. Made it think twice before crapping and scenting that particular garden again though.

How in your humble opinon does that work then? how does a cat equate belly ache to the eating of slug pellets? if i thought that someone had deliberately made my animal ill, on top of getting the authorities involved i'm afraid they would also have got the vet bill!

How in your humble opinon does that work then? how does a cat equate belly ache to the eating of slug pellets? if i thought that someone had deliberately made my animal ill, on top of getting the authorities involved i'm afraid they would also have got the vet bill!

It's obviously a highly intelligent cat with it's own laboratory where it tests food samples to see what made it ill.

It then crosses it off the list of places to eat and goes elsewhere.

For someone who hates cats he really does credit them with alot of intelligence.

See, I told you so. Reading between the lines is a bad thing throughout forums. At no time did I say the cat was dead, people may have imagined the cat was dead but this is just wishfull thinking:hihi: in a lot of cases. It lived to crap, scratch and scent another day but just does not go into Mother dears garden anymore. It is always amusing when the thread detracts from the original idea and resorts to childish name calling. Troll indeed. I am not in the habit of living under bridges or being a figment from Scandinavian folk lore either and who mentioned paying a lot of money for a pedigree:confused:. You get what you pay for in this world and if that means buying a dog with breeding and pedigree then so be it. Anyway, as the thread has degenerated as per expected, I'm bored now. So away I go to train my dog how to pee and crap on peoples gardens in the best way a pedigree can.