Cat owners - time for you to take responsibility

My cats had hundreds of birds and mice and even a frog and squirrel. What a talent she is!

I wouldn't mind, but she throws up after eating them Now I think the vermin that she catches should have to comply with some H&S act or something, they must be carrying some right diseases to make my kitty ill.

So in my mind its the little furry things that are a menace, they are part of the food chain after all, so should expect a call from the pussy patrol at some point in their lives.

She's a good nester as well, but even I agree thats just underhand and cheating if you ask me. I had a word in her ear to pack that particular pastime in, she agreed and curtailled the lazy method.

The Police have released CCTV footage, of who they believe to be the suspect

Described as Male, 10 inches tall, 4 legs, black (no thats not a racist comment) and although appears friendly (ie likes a stroke) he murders for fun

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Blackcat-Lilith.jpg/275px-Blackcat-Lilith.jpg

Also meeows with a local accent

The Police have released CCTV footage, of who they believe to be the suspect

Described as Male, 10 inches tall, 4 legs, black (no thats not a racist comment) and although appears friendly (ie likes a stroke) he murders for fun

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Blackcat-Lilith.jpg/275px-Blackcat-Lilith.jpg

Also meeows with a local accent

Evil, pure evil. You can just tell by the look in its eyes - reminds me of my first ever cat!

Dozy

whereas cats can get run over with no comeback.

I have a sudden urge to go for a drive:D:hihi:.

Errr, if owners don't have a litterbox in the kitchen then the cats will be crapping in gardens so which is it to be?

Anyway, my cats are indoors cats. I do it the American way - its not common over there to have roaming moggies due to predatory wildlife (Coyotes etc) and cats are actually fragile little things so mine stay indoors, spoiled and pampered and only get in the garden when I'm with them. Bonus - they also never get worms or fleas, never get bites apart from when they fight each other, and are nice and healthy. They also made short work of mice that got into my house and catch flies for me and so earn their keep. The local magpie likes sitting outside the window and cackling at 'em and going "Haha! You can't eat me!" ;)

Most birds out in the country tend to get killed by the pesticides which are used to grow all our fruit and veg and stop it being mis-shapen, not by cats. But I wonder why folk want to let a cat wander on busy city streets, it's not always kind.

Duh-any other room than the room you prepare food in, can't believe it.

Other than that-your own garden and not mine.However,good on you-you don't let them out.

Duh-any other room than the room you prepare food in, can't believe it.

Other than that-your own garden and not mine.However,good on you-you don't let them out.

But what difference does it make the littertray being in the kitchen? Unless you make a habit of chopping carrots at rapid speed and send them flying slice by slice into the corner where layeth the litterbox and then go and fish the slices out again and pop them in the casserole without washing them? Mmmm, gritty beef stew.... ;)

Described as Male, 10 inches tall, 4 legs, black (no thats not a racist comment)

Why is that seen as being racist? It's just a fact.

If you had said "black, and that makes him less of a citizen/cat than a white cat" then that would be racist...

Now come on! Theyre just scabby birds!

The more the cats kill, the less of the incessant TWEET TWEET sodding TWEET we have to put up with each morning!

Its time we trained monkeys to raid their nests, Im getting sick of poking the birds nest in my gutter each year to dislodge it and kill off the noisy chicks.

Its just a pity cats cant be trained to actively seek and kill any bird they see, itll give them some exercise and fun, and us owners something good to watch.

My old cat Whiskey was the Hitler/Pol Pot & Idi Amin of the feline world wrapped into a tiny, furry frame. She would ethnically cleanse mice, rats and birds in a most efficient manner not caring one jot for their lives - Just a ruthless little killing machine.

Had she been alive I would have suggested trying her in akin to the Nuremburg trials but she'd not have stood for it, she'd have sauntered round for a bit before curling up in the defence witness chair as it was the one that got the most sun.

I note that you have this in your sig:

Driving Lessions - Discounts for Block Bookings

Lessions taken in a Mini Cooper. Contact

schooldriving@hotmail.co.uk

Are you offering lessons or lesions? If it's the former then all well and good but if it's the latter then trying to sell people wounds is a tricky business :)

Just had a word with my cat Mini. It said it would like to hold you down and s**t on your head.

Can't help but agree with it :roll:

Why is that seen as being racist? It's just a fact.

If you had said "black, and that makes him less of a citizen/cat than a white cat" then that would be racist...

My dog's mixed race (black and white) she doesn't half get teased by the pure bred staffies round here, poor thing.

But what difference does it make the littertray being in the kitchen? Unless you make a habit of chopping carrots at rapid speed and send them flying slice by slice into the corner where layeth the litterbox and then go and fish the slices out again and pop them in the casserole without washing them? Mmmm, gritty beef stew.... ;)

So you would have no problem with finding a litter tray in the kitchen of a restaurant then?! Course you would, because the kitchen would be closed by the environment control as it would be deemed a health and safety risk, and unfit for purpose. Food hygiene is your responsibility. The microscopic spores released by a cats very toxic poo, and the bacteria will be found on the surface of your kitchen.Ask Kim and Aggie..........