To the SF critics of those SF Members who use English Language at its best!

have you read some of the drivvel she manages to cram into a 'sentence' through lack of a structured grammatical education :huh:

think its a class thing. however it doesnt mean the post is any more original, interesting or even intelligent. i wont be in ore in anyone who does it but its their right to do it. most could write this sort of post but just can't be bothered, we're too lazy. i would much prefer a badly written amusing one to an essay any day. not everybody feels the same, but you cant force it on us. this is not school!

Not a class thing for me, I'm from the gutters but I 'ave a dictionary down there wiv me. ;)

Mind you, some chav scum has already accused me of being a 'stuck up c*nt' tonight on the street so ho hum...

I don't know where I am really, I get refused entrance to Elizabeth Duke and my lack of knowledge of fish knives refuses me 'dinner' at Claridges too. ;)

i dont, i dont really care how anybody chats on here tbh, its the person that counts not the style

although i do fall asleep halfway through lord chavs posts :)

i dont, i dont really care how anybody chats on here tbh, its the person that counts not the style

although i do fall asleep halfway through lord chavs posts :)

melthebell..........we all love your posts, and you too! Long may they continue! :)

Well, when I say "we all love your posts", speaking as a bloke may I make it clear that I particularly "like" and always read your posts! :hihi:

I didn't mean to say I "love" :blush: your posts, it's just a way of expressing my.........OMG I'm in a Jabberwocky trap now! What I mean is......you're OK 'cos you live near Whitby! Captain Cook an' all that! :hihi:

and you too! Long may they continue! :)

well tell the mods that...just in case :D

well tell the mods that...just in case :D

I'll guarantee they take as much notice of me as they do of you! :hihi:

Mod. Note

Please, everyone. Let's keep this thread free of abuse and on topic. Thanks

I abuse myself often but thats a subject for a different thread.

Mod. Note

Please, everyone. Let's keep this thread free of abuse and on topic. Thanks

What.............where

Mod. note

I removed the abuse. Carry on.

Mod. note

I removed the abuse. Carry on.

Why was that abuse ? You really should get out more :loopy: