Does anyone remember Bungay Street in the Park district?

hiya alan do you remember the millwards, jean barbara , pat and david. also the crappers who george farquhar my uncle knocked around with? and terry turner who lived on shrewsbury road. my mum loves the info i give her.

Hello lagerlil, The names I remember but I think they was older than me I'm 62 next birthday, I think they would be around my sisters age group between 65 and 67. Was it George Crapper ?

George Crapper's my dad, He's a recently retired publican and lives near Peterborough. He had a pub on Park Hill for many years.

my mum said how many sons has george got? tell him george farquhar is my uncle.

yes alan it was george crapper. and mymums brother des is your age.

Hello lagerlil, I was in the same class as Des at Park County and Knocked about with him, I remember him being very talented at drawing. I've sent you a pm.

. my sister knows young george crapper. his your dad well. remember your dad having the scottish queen.

Hi Lagerlil,

He's really well thanks, living a quiet life down in Lincolnshire. Myself and my brother (not young George) would have been the two kids at the pub.

wheres young george live now, my sister knew him

they both went to park school.

my mum remembers your family glynn , did you have a uncle terry? my mums family was farquhar

Yeah Uncle Terry is still alive and living in the Cotswolds somewhere.

It's a shame there aren't more photos of Bungay Street and area before it was demolished. I remember my parents taking me to Park library when I was about 5 (around 1951) I think it was a Miss Brookbanks that was the librarian. There was also the pigeon cotes just off Bungay Street.