Thank you SYPD, now get t'other 1

I have just received news that a male whom burgled me at knifepoint and threatened me with explosives has received a 5 year sentence for a serious assault which left some poor bloke brain damaged.

So i will thank the police for making the streets of sheff safer for 2 years, regardless of the fact they ignored the crime committed against me which if taken seriously could have prevented said assault.

Now when t'other one (who robbed me) commits his next serious/more serious crime could you give him a brief spell behind bars too. Preferably before another decent member of soiety is brain damaged.

If SYPD can catch t'other one for any of the criminal activities in which he indulges, which results in his incarciration, i will donate a grand for the police to use to take forensic evidence and take seriously a burglary in our fair city and hopefully remove such scum before they go on to commit such serious assaults.

Only five years for an assault leading to brain damage?

Has this legal system gone mad? :loopy:

at least it's a result, they didn't even record the statements i made, nor did they take action the day after when neighbors whom were prepared to give statements witnessed four lowlifes (the same2 and 2 others) break into my flat.

should we worry the skinny runt is to be given three meals a day and access to a gym?

We should worry that the people we trust with the power to punish aren't using that power properly.

I've had a few problems with lack of legal action, however I was incredibly pleased with the way the police dealt with my case. I think the major legal problems in this country lie with the CPS and their refusal to be proactive.

My daughter was 'attacked' and the police were fabulous with her and us. Sadly the CPS thought there wasnt enough evidence to proceed even though she ID'd the little git. Fortunately she wasnt hurt, just shook up.

the legal system has been mad for some time now.

it makes me:mad: theres too much criminal protection

The legal system in this country is an Absolute farce 5 years for Effectively robbing someone of there life and not to mention the hurt and distress it has caused this poor persons family.

The scuffers do their jobs. Its just a shame that the courts dont do theirs.

The scuffers do their jobs. Its just a shame that the courts dont do theirs.

Do the courts ever do there jobs properly i would say on a whole very rarely:rolleyes:

Then you wonder why the police get all the dissing. Unfortunately there are a lot of good folk that think the police do a **** poor job from time to time. Yet another crazy example.

On TV this morning they were saying how the police fine and take to court people over silly things e.g. someone drove through a puddle whilst driving past a police officer...there were other more daft examples but I can't remember them now