The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

i np les 2 and new him from the hind years ago so i think u shud just be well lets say shhhh

Make sense :huh:

Has Lez took the jam out of you doughnut at some point nightwish. Looking back on your previous posts you spend enough time slagging him off. If you dont like him dont go and see him and dont spend so much time giving him your undivided attention.

i np les 2 and new him from the hind years ago so i think u shud just be well lets say shhhh

Are you telling me to shush?

Has Lez took the jam out of you doughnut at some point nightwish. Looking back on your previous posts you spend enough time slagging him off. If you dont like him dont go and see him and dont spend so much time giving him your undivided attention.

I will not be going to see him anymore I only go in there as my other half likes it.

Anyway now whos getting personal.

I just dont need Lez telling me where I should go I feel I am intelligent enough to make my own mind up unlike some.

Any way I am not getting in an arguement with you I am still entitled to my own opinions as are you so lets leave it at that.

I will not be going to see him anymore I only go in there as my other half likes it.

Anyway now whos getting personal.

I just dont need Lez telling me where I should go I feel I am intelligent enough to make my own mind up unlike some.

Any way I am not getting in an arguement with you I am still entitled to my own opinions as are you so lets leave it at that.

Nobody for one minute thinks you are not entitled to your own opinion. You just seem to be letting other peoples opinions bother you. I personally have no opinion of Rebels as i havent been yet. But wether i go or not will not be decided by anyone else. Your other half obviously enjoys it in the nelson. Just take it for what it is. some like it some dont. But we are not all sad pathetic followers of what Lez says as you are trying to make out. Anyway enjoy your music whatever it may be.

I like it in the Nelson it always has a good atmosphere but even I have to agree with Nightwish that it does seem to be pretty much a set playlist each week. That maybe due to the requests people put in I dont know maybe most people like the same songs.

I am not laughing either:hihi: I saw the look you gave her the other week when she decided to vocalise about how 'totally awesome' her cheerleader outfit was.... But if you happen to see her tell her she is barred from my pub (the rest of you are cool so see you soon), as its also her I just worked out that must have nicked about 50 Corkys shot glasses the other day and I want them back....:rant:

50!!!god help us maybe she is opening her own pub :(

I am not laughing either:hihi: I saw the look you gave her the other week when she decided to vocalise about how 'totally awesome' her cheerleader outfit was.... But if you happen to see her tell her she is barred from my pub (the rest of you are cool so see you soon), as its also her I just worked out that must have nicked about 50 Corkys shot glasses the other day and I want them back....:rant:

Now i'm laughing :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa lol go back 2 the states

Went to The Tube and Rebels on Friday night and both were as crap as each other. About three people in each. And they weren't playing classic rock music either. The Tube was more indie than rock. Rebels was more like new rock that you'd get in The Corp. Both selling cheap, disgusting, hangover making vodka. We sacked it off and went to the Casbah, which isn;t all that good either but was better by comparison. Such a shame I had high hopes for the places. Might try it again in a few weeks time when they've had more chance to promote it.

Went to The Tube and Rebels on Friday night and both were as crap as each other. About three people in each. And they weren't playing classic rock music either. The Tube was more indie than rock. Rebels was more like new rock that you'd get in The Corp. Both selling cheap, disgusting, hangover making vodka. We sacked it off and went to the Casbah, which isn;t all that good either but was better by comparison. Such a shame I had high hopes for the places. Might try it again in a few weeks time when they've had more chance to promote it.

Red Square and Smirnoff? The leading Vodka brand and a popular standed pouring Vodka.:loopy:

Well it didn't taste like vodka! And believe me, I drink enough of the stuff to know a good one. I could probabaly have lived with the drink to be perfectly honest but the music was just rubbish and a crap band on too. I think the fact there there was hardly anyone in just about says it all. I watched the people coming in, they had one drink and left. You should take the critisim and act on it. Theres a gap in the market here and if you do it right it could be great.