The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

He was too busy doing the nodding dog impression in the dj booth :hihi:

Miiiieeeeow! :hihi: :hihi:

Yep, on friday night I asked him for 3 songs.....2 hours later he still hadnt played them, despite only having 2 other requests.

He was too busy doing the nodding dog impression in the dj booth :hihi:

Was it the same DJ does any one know Fri & Sat?

I asked for a couple of requests on both of the Saturday nights and got them played fairly quickly or maybe it was just coincidence and he was going to play them anyway.

Another question is that D J not there anymore as we have new DJ's mentioned on here?

Was it the same DJ does any one know Fri & Sat?

I asked for a couple of requests on both of the Saturday nights and got them played fairly quickly or maybe it was just coincidence and he was going to play them anyway.

Another question is that D J not there anymore as we have new DJ's mentioned on here?

Dont know if its the same dj on friday and saturdays - hope not though :gag:

The 2 new ones on saturday are good though - seem them both work many times.

Rude Dog has been to a few of my gigs as well - he still wonders how I can do the job while paralytic :hihi:

I would of thought the young rockers would know and recognise plenty of the old stuff possibly not Janis Joplin but certainly the likes of Sabbath and although I hate it Van Halen. So why on earth aren't they playing a mixture of old and new. I was recently introduced to the band Dragonforce who although a new and unknown band to me I have started to appreciate so I've nothing against a certain amount of new stuff being played,. Has anyone who has been ttried asking for requests just to see if the DJ has older material? .

yes wallbuilder walk forward out of the darkness of 80s rock in to the light of the new testament of heavy metal :)

are you going to play some classic rock......:love:

see ya there....after the Vaughn gig at the Corporation...

i went to see danny in london it was a good gig hope you like it :)

would go again but on hols so i will miss danny and download

so heres a tip dont book your hols in jan :(

If you don't mind I think I'll stick mostly with bands and music I like although I'm always willing to be exposed to newr sounds. Bands of my youth which I still appreciate to this day.

Pallas, King Crimson, Genesis, Camel, Yes, The Enid, Status Quo, Focus, Pink Floyd, Steve Hackett, Steve Hillage, Curved Air, the list goes on so you can see I'm not rreally a heavy rock fan although Kiss may come under this heading.

If you don't mind I think I'll stick mostly with bands and music I like although I'm always willing to be exposed to newr sounds. Bands of my youth which I still appreciate to this day.

Pallas, King Crimson, Genesis, Camel, Yes, The Enid, Status Quo, Focus, Pink Floyd, Steve Hackett, Steve Hillage, Curved Air, the list goes on so you can see I'm not rreally a heavy rock fan although Kiss may come under this heading.

god steve hillage x gong god went to see him on the L tour and went to see focus 2years ago at the classic rock society look on myspace still lots of new bands you will like do you like pendragon and IQ :)

http://www.myspace.com/mikeslamer CLICK ON LINK YOU MAY LIKE IT

god steve hillage

He's still going as the techno act System7 (he's kept up with the times...!)

Anyway - way off topic...

Yes what is he thinking!

He should go back to his roots and get playing some good stuff again.

well up to date in tec but not rock :hihi:

well up to date in tec but not rock :hihi:

Bizarrely enough on my trips into town on a saturday I notice the "youngsters" are dressed in a not dissimilar way to how they were 20 years ago - skinny black jeans, baseball boots, low slung studded belts and dog d'amour style haircuts...

Though having said that - old rockers also appear to look the same as they did 20 years ago.. just a little greyer and tubbier...

;)