Parent and child related sales

Am I right in thinking you are going to buy a new seat, but you want the bubbles cover??

I have just bought the bubbles covered one from mothercare only 1/2 months ago - check there first!

Or buy this one http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_475+67_10751_-1_14552_52419_10001_14552 and i will swap covers, lol

hi - been to mothercare today, they're all sold out and the woman rang round all shops in the local area (i think all of south yorkshire) and nobody had one :( if i have to pay 32 quid for a cover, the idea is to buy a cheap seat and just have a brand new cover. Mothercare still have the eclipse in, on offer at 89.99 but just not the right fabric lol

Are you buying a cheap new seat?? Or looking for a second hand one?

If I'm getting a brand new cover, will probably get a 2nd hand seat, as long as i'm careful and it's in good nick

hi i have a pair of toddlers Splitrock timberland boots in black, size 10.5, my lad only wore around 8 months , in good condition,got plenty of life in em - wanting £10

BRAND New in box size 9 reeboks -£10

Next skinney jeans Age 5 - worn once, £7

large amount of girl baby stuff - consists of:

lots of bedding including 2 grobags, moses basket sheets, cot bed sheets blankets unisex and pink colours

brand new boxed eeyore cot mobile

clothes aged 3-6 months

quite a few baby toys, rattles teddys ect, and a fisher price kick and play gym

travel bottle and food warmer

baby name book and having a baby book

baby door bouncer

pink pushchair

£40 the lot

baby aquarium cot mobile, fish light show on the ceiling, music and moving fish toys

£10

baby jungle cot bedding and cot mobile

£10

bebe confort trophy red and black pramette with reversible seat and sunhood

£50

Hi

I have an orange quinny zapp, with carry bag, raincover, attachments for maxi cosi car seat and the original instructions, looking for £70 but open to offers. This has hardly been used, basically for the school run on the bus from meersbrook to woodseats, have only had it a month or 2 so its in lovely condition. Bit of a pramaholic so its been an addition to my collection that i didn't really need.

pm me if you're interested

thanks

emma

Those washable nappies are still for sale :)

Here is a reminder and a price:

They have been washed but are unused except one or two.

7 Fuzzy Buns in small (colours: bug, skyeblue, aqua, peri, white, sage and turquoise), price new £9 per nappy, I would like £7 per nappy or £45 for the lot (poppers, old style).

8 Motherease Sandy unbleached small, price new £7.25, I would like £5.50 per nappy or £42 (with poppers).

5 Tots Bots size 2 with velcro unbleached, price new £7.75. I would like £5.75 per nappy or £26.

13 fleece liners, price new £0.60, I would like £5.20 for all of them.

Suitable for 9m to 4yrs.

Excellent Condition. £20 o.v.n.o

Check out my add in For Sale section for more details (pics)