Parent and child related sales

Zebra

Just started reading the parent group and came across this. If you want another name to the list please add me on.

Surfin jnr no.2 is now 8 months and we can't have any more baby surfin's so plenty of stuff to go.

Cheers

Jim:thumbsup:

Well, it all looks good, we're set to open on 30th October at the moment and we would aim to have a baby sale in November we think. It would give us up to four weeks to plan and advertise it so it's likely.

Then we'd probably have a Christmas bring and buy type thing too for anyones excess, unsold bits and pices.

I'll let you know exactly when and where the doors will open very soon!

on the subject of selling baby things, i had a flash of inspiration the other day - perhaps my career change (currently a postdoc at the university) should be to open a really lovely shop that sells sensibly priced maternity wear and has lots of comfy chairs and fruit tea/water/dried fruit/antacids etc available for customers. there doesn't seem to be nearly enough maternity wear around for my liking - all of mine came from mamas and papas sales.

anyone have experience of opening a shop? actually, i might just post this in the general section...

Well, it all looks good, we're set to open on 30th October at the moment and we would aim to have a baby sale in November we think. It would give us up to four weeks to plan and advertise it so it's likely.

Then we'd probably have a Christmas bring and buy type thing too for anyones excess, unsold bits and pices.

I'll let you know exactly when and where the doors will open very soon!

Fab, well done Zebra. Probably shouldn't promise to be there for your first opening, but i shall certainly come over for a look as soon as i can. nicely done.

Great idea. I struggled to find mat clothes, particularly tops (coz my boobs are too big) and trousers (coz my legs aren't long enough) :mad: Still struggle to get nursing bra's - can only get them via the internet :mad:

Well done for getting it sorted Zebra,

I tried to do a link here otherday but it didnt work ive got a fisherprice kick and whirl carnival for £15 cost us £40 the other year,

If anyone wants it pm me

I'm expecting but not due til march so got ages to go but would be interested in buying stuff.

Mothercare sleep bags for are 0-6 months.

I've 2 of these for sale in as new condition. ( only used 2/3 times each and now out grown)

They are ideal for the autumn/winter months coming up.

They are white with teddy bear decoration.

They are £25 each in Mothercare, but these are available for ........

£10 each of £16 the pair

Any questions get in touch

Cheers

Jim

Good question Pif. I don't know but will find out.

Jim:thumbsup:

Ive tried a job lot etc, Ive given away loads but i really need to make some money as i need some new bits for my dd, like real nappies so want to sell to buy her some iykwim
Angie, thanks for the babygros. I presume it is you, putting two and two together.

Re real nappies, I got 25 pre-shaped with velcro fasteners off ebay for £35. They were £1 each plus £10 P&P but you could buy up to 75 for the same amount of postage so if a few people clubbed together it would work out even cheaper. They're seconds so no label but as good as any of the others I've seen, though haven't tried to use them yet as baby not yet arrived! Pm me your address and I'll stick one in the post for you to try ;)