Parent and child related sales

Mamas and Papas 03 Sport Pushchair

In black, all covers have been washed

3 wheeler with high performance tyres, great on and off road

2 years old in excellent condition

Includes rain cover, matching footmuff, large storage basket and handy zip off bag

Removable wheels

Suitable from birth

Folded size H114 x W59 xD42 approx (wheels on)

Full instruction leaflet

£70 (original cost £195 including footmuff)

Please see photos:

Photo from front

photo from back

I should have said above that we would consider any offers for the pushchair :)

Thanks

Draggletail and Longshanks

3 in 1 travel system Britax voyaga in prague with carseat carrycot footmuff bag and both rain covers zip requires attention £40 pics available

large bag of baby boys clothes 0-3 months 100+ items including 2 2.5 tog sleeping bags never used 3 snow suits playmat muslim squares and few more bits £30 pics also available

seethrough green baby bath pics £3

baby carrier pics£3

hi i am selling some baby things. I have put prices but open to offers!

Black silver cross pram three wheel type. In brilliant condition only had a couple of months and only been used a few times.

It has got lots of extras with it pram itself cost £400 an altogether with extras just under £600.

The extras are:

Black silver cross parasol

Black silver cross bag

Black silver cross foot muff

Silver cross rain cover

Looking at offers around £160

I am also selling a winnie the pooh play gym in great condition £5

Nappie bin without re-fill £3

Loads of baby girl clothes various 0-3months (if their is anything u have in mind just ask i will probably will have it! )

New born nappies £1 a pack boots make

Hand held breast pump £4

Black baby car seat £8

Please p.m me if interested in anything

Thanks kirsty

Hiya. there are still a couple of minor things that I haven't got around to getting yet so if anyone local to S5 has any of the following let me know (I say local as I am not very mobile at the moment). If I haven't got them by next weekend my Mum will go shopping for me :)

Anyway they are:

Baby bath support (something like one of those foam things that the baby lays on)

Bath thermometer ( even if it just changes colour, as long as it's a rough indicator)

Room thermometer (one of those cheapy cardboard thingies will do, I've seem them free with magazines before but not recently)

Thanx guys :)

just to let u no that morrisons have got a great bath thermometer which i got for my daughter. Its shaped as a duck an it was only 99p a real bargin!

Ahh thanx Kizzypar, I didn't know Morrisons had them, I know that the stuff I'm after are pretty cheap and easy to get it's just that I'm struggling to get out and about at the mo, Morrisons would be ideal for my mum though so thanx again :)

I’m reluctantly selling my lovely Maclaren XLR - only selling as it’s just too tall for me even with the handles on the lowest setting, as I’m only 5’1”.

This pushchair is suitable from birth, has a child-proof 5 point harness and is the most luxurious Maclaren they make. It’s the brand new 2008 model in the choc/blue colourway, it’s only been used 3 or 4 times and then only at Meadowhall. I bought it about 6 weeks ago and the footmuff, seat liner and raincover have never been used (raincover has been kept in the basket just in case). I have the original box and full instructions. There is slight scuffing to the handles where it’s been in the car boot but apart from that it’s immaculate. It cost £170 new so I’m looking for £135ovno.

Aqua

x

I have a huge lot of Lego Duplo for sale in S6. 250+ pieces of Lego Duplo. Including:

2 Large base boards (1 flat, 1 stepped like a mountain scene)

Loads of Dora the Explorer bits (see photo)

Duplo animals

CAT digger/ truck set (see photo)

Lots of regular square & rectangular bits for building

Various random bits like large animal heads, medium base boards etc...

See photos at

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cal3549/duplo.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cal3549/duplodora.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cal3549/duplocat.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x146/cal3549/duploanimals.jpg

£25 the lot. Collection from S6.

Thanks, Caroline