Parent and child related sales

Anyone got the older version of safari friends from mothercare called baby giraffe? If you have, i've got the room thermometer for it. And a change mat. Both brand new, although out of packets.

Oh i've also got a blue room thermometer, with little sheep/trees on.

All would suit boy/girl.

PM me if interested!

xxxx

I also have a lot of baby boys clothes age 3-6 months, each item has only been worn once or twice as he grew that quick, most items from next and mothercare a few from boots.

Items include 17 tops, 8 trousers two of which are jeans, a red sweater tracksuit, 3 dugarees, loads of vests some of which have never been worn, pair of next trainers and pair of mothercare trainers, 2 hats, about 8 pairs of socks, a few pjs and about 4 sleep suits.

All in very good condition

Woodhouse area

£30 or nearest offer

pink baby bouncer with toy bar and vibrate function £6

Hi all. I have 2 brand new maternity dresses which I bought for xmas but ended up not wearing, 1st is a Mamas and Papas chocolate and cream wrap around dress size 12 bought for £40, still have tags. The other is a Dorothy Perkins red black and grey dress size 12, cost £30. Both look really good on and are very flattering to our expanding shapes.. Please PM if interested, can arrange to view. Will accept £20 for both. Thanks

For sale: Bebe Confort Loola in So Pearly Grey with matching raincover, changing bag, parasol, footmuff (brand new in packaging) and instructions. Approx. 16 months old but only used at weekends so in good condition. Reversible seat unit so can face outwards or facing the parent.

Looking for around £115 but open to offers.

For sale: mamas and papas 03 series pram, 3 wheeler. Comes with footmuff, raincover, carseat.

Good condition. Grey and blue colour. £20

I bought a Jane Carrera Pro pushchair and have only used it once round Meadowhall, so it's in perfect condition and comes with shopping basket and raincover. It doesn't have a footmuff but you can get them for this pram in the same colour. It's in Azulon colourway, which is a lovely dark teal, so ideal for either sex. Selling as I'm a bit of a pramaholic and I really don't need it! Bought this week for £149, looking for £135 ovno. PM me if you need any further info.

Aqua

x

I bought a Jane Carrera Pro pushchair and have only used it once round Meadowhall, so it's in perfect condition and comes with shopping basket and raincover. It doesn't have a footmuff but you can get them for this pram in the same colour. It's in Azulon colourway, which is a lovely dark teal, so ideal for either sex. Selling as I'm a bit of a pramaholic and I really don't need it! Bought this week for £149, looking for £135 ovno. PM me if you need any further info.

Aqua

x

Im gutted i really wanted one of these when i was looking for a pram,got one now though. Well worth the money and very nice pram too. x

I have a brand new pram cover and new toddler seat cover for the Phil and Teds sale in Navy. £15 each or £25 the pair.

I live in the Hillsborough area.

Thanks

Do you mean rain cover or something else? sorry if I'm being dumb

Hi,

Its the material part of the pram (that the children sits in) and the same for the toddler seat. Its ideal if your material pram seats are looking worn or are damaged or if you are wanting to smarten your own pram to sell on. Hope this makes sense.

Jo