Parent and child related sales

I sell a lot of stuff for charity. What would you consider for the whole lot off of you please?

Smoby Racemobile

smoby car with removable parent handle RRP 39.99 and currently out of stock £25 pics available collection from Doncaster

Thomas tank trike for sale, been used once in fab condition, £20 ono pics available on requet collection only from Doncaster please

large bundle of boys 3-6 mnths clothes about 50 items in total including sets bodygrows, jumpers, trousers, some shoes , hats etc £35 (suitcase full) next, boots, jasper conran, etc GOOD CLEAN CONDITION PM FOR PHOTO - can deliver but will need to add extra for petrol

also have a vtech first steps baby walker £12 and a mamas and papas sit in baby walker with tray and train toy attatched £12

For sale -

2006 Quinny Buzz in Navy Reflection complete with raincover, footmuff, buzz box, shopping basket, pump and instructions, all in excellent condition. Would like £160 ovno but open to sensible offers.

Mamas & Papas Aria with raincover, footmuff and changing bag, all in good condition. Ideally looking for £45 for lot but again am open to sensible offers.

In case you're wondering, I'm a bit of a pramaholic but need the space in the house! Feel free to pm me if any queries.

Aqua

For sale:

Mamas & Papas Aria pram with footmuff/pram liner, raincover, changing bag and instructions, approx. 4 months old so in very good condition. Very light and easy to steer so ideal for going round shops. Pram is black and pale mint green (think this is called Java colourway), accessories are black, so ideal for either sex. Would like £35 ovno. PM me if any questions.

Aqua

Forgot to say I've dropped the price of the Aria now as need to get rid - no space left in house!

Couple more things for sale!

Flutter & Chime bouncy chair for sale, this has music, vibrations and a toy bar with hanging toys and a fluttering bird. I have the original box, so will put it back in this providing I can fit it back in! This is in excellent condition so I'm looking for £12 (cost £30 new).

Tiny Love Luxury baby gym, with music, kick pad, arches and hanging toys, cost £55 new from Mothercare and was only used for around 5 months so in great condition. In original packaging. I'm looking for £18 as it's in such great condition and is as new.

I can email pics so please pm me if interested.

Aqua

My sister has now finished with using her rear facing baby seat, the base that fixes to the car with the seatbelt, the pram/pushchair that makes up the 'travel system' and all of the accessories that go with them, and she'd like to find them a new home.

They're preloved and are no longer posh and glossy, but the seat has never been involved in any sort of car accident and it still structurally sound (it even comes with the manual for installation still) and there's plenty of use left so it would be a shame for them to be sent to the tip.

She doesn't want any money for it but would like to think that it's going to be used rather than to be sold.

If you could make good use of this travel system please let me know.

I also have a carrier bag of reusable nappy inners (Bambino Mio type) which I believe are the smaller size also up for grabs. They've been used but if you know these nappies, they last for at least 4 or 5 babies before they wear through.

Medusa I would ensure this went to a good home for little Harry.

This cradle swing is fantastic,our daughter is now too heavy for it.

Its the new model and is great for getting babies to sleep in the day or just to keep them enterained.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruPromos/FP%20Rainforest/724068?ref=Search

Cost £100 - will accept £ 60 ono

Sorry if i have advertised this in the wrong section!!!

large bundle of boys 3-6 mnths clothes about 50 if not more items in total including sets bodygrows, jumpers, trousers, some shoes , hats etc £35 (suitcase full) next, boots, jasper conran, etc GOOD CLEAN CONDITION PM FOR PHOTO - can deliver but will need to add extra for petrol

also have a vtech first steps baby walker £12 and a mamas and papas sit in baby walker with tray and train toy attatched £12

now £30 for clothes

also have these free

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=292832

pm me for details

I have for sale a mothercare 2 way carrier

Can be used from birth

Only been used twice

£10

Pm me if interested thankyou