Parent and child related sales

Hello all,

This thread is where all the 'For Sale' items live...enjoy!

BC/Cosy

Hello all,

Ive posted on the forsale board but noone wants any of it, can anyone think of any where else i can sell stuff, if i keep it anylonger i will want another buba.

Ive tried free ads and ebay but nothing taken

Thanks

I've asked for a special for sale section on here as most of the equipment parents would sell for kids wouldn't be of great interest to others.

Keep your eyes peeled.

You could advertise again in the for sale section and put a link in your sig then post on here a lot! That might get some attention?

Otherwise, maybe do some price comparisons and see if your prices are competitive to people selling similar items?

Thanks for that Zebra,

Ive got a few pg friends at the moment but theyve got all they need lol,

BTW thanks for the bumbo dd loves it :) so do i :hihi:

Brilliant - I found them to be great too. Makes a huge difference to them doesn't it?

Oh yeah, Tesco on Ecclesall Rd and Sainsburys at Crystal Peaks have a noticeboard, think Morrisons at Hillsboroough might do too?

Anyway - the Tesco one is definite, you could try that.

You could give away some stuff on freecycle if you need to get rid of stuff you don't plan to sell.

Or even try a job lot on a cheap listing day on eBay and put as many of the items int eh title as you can.

Yea saves my arms loads and she can watch her big bro too, My son whose 2 likes sitting in it too lol

Ive tried a job lot etc, Ive given away loads but i really need to make some money as i need some new bits for my dd, like real nappies so want to sell to buy her some iykwim

I'll be in a similar position soon as babyHels grows out of things. I've already got a large pile of first size clothes on one side - some of them have only been worn once and one outfit didn't get worn at all.

I wonder if there's any mileage in a few people on here getting together and organising a 'nearly new' sale?

Not a bad idea! Just a plain old baby second hand sale would be good and with a bit of press coverage I'm sure we could get a lot of people along.

We'd need a time, a location, a committed bunch of people who will definitely be there on the day and possibly a small rent payment to the venue owner.

It should be somewhere which is large and spacious and ideally with parking right outside.

A church hall, somewhere central?

Well i'm definitely up for it. I sorted out more clothes this afternoon.

Not a bad idea! Just a plain old baby second hand sale would be good and with a bit of press coverage I'm sure we could get a lot of people along.

We'd need a time, a location, a committed bunch of people who will definitely be there on the day and possibly a small rent payment to the venue owner.

It should be somewhere which is large and spacious and ideally with parking right outside.

A church hall, somewhere central?

How about at your mother and baby place in the town centre? Maybe hold one once every 3 months or something? no easy parking, i realise, but if people are going to pop in anyway it might be worth a try.

i'm not up for selling anything as i intend to expand the chicken dynasty over the next couple of years, but i may come and buy things.

How about at your mother and baby place in the town centre? Maybe hold one once every 3 months or something? no easy parking, i realise, but if people are going to pop in anyway it might be worth a try.

i'm not up for selling anything as i intend to expand the chicken dynasty over the next couple of years, but i may come and buy things.

Yep, our place may work well.

Love the chicken dynasty quip!

Not sure if I've done myself yet so we are parting eith certain items but not others until I can be sure if the thought of more twins doesn't faze me too much!

Will let you know more about when we could do it after my meeting today.

For Sale - Fisher-price Link-a-doo Swing.

Excellent condition, comes in original box, suitable from birth, 5 swing speeds and various songs. Comes with 3 detachable Link-a-doo toys.

I found this really useful for my son, he's only just grown out of it at 8months old. It was also good for weening as he happily sat in it whilst i fed him!

It's this exact swing from Mothercare:

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/ly7284&bklist=

I can deliver locally.

£35.00 ONO