Dalziel and Pascoe on Sunday 13th

Did anyone else watch this weeks and last weeks Dalziel and Pascoe? If so, can someone explain to me the point of the lawyers and the dodgy wills? They seem to forget that bit completely. Also was the dark haired woman really the evil one all along? Confused :loopy::)

i think at the end they were trying to imply that the dark haired girl was controlled by the killer and may therefore continue to do evil things or that she too would suffer from some kind of disassociative disorder.

As for the wills i have no idea - i found the story quite perplexing and not in a good way!

I was more puzzled at the preposterous idea that the hypnotist-bloke could just put someone "under", immediately he started talking to them for the first time.

To be hypnotised, you need to

a) be suggestible to it, which not everyone is. and

b) the hypnotist has to work on you for a while, to put you into a trance, (at least the first time it's done) and perhaps then, could they impant a word or suggestion which would induce a trance.

-Which again, will take some working on.

I also am sceptical about this film-script idea, that a person could be hypnotised into committing a murder, is also a bit far-fetched, as a person in a trance cannot be made to do something they do not want to do (against their will) despite all the silliness you see in hypnotist shows when folk bark like dogs, or think they're frogs...