Anybody remember Christine the horoscope groupie? Late 60s/ early 70s

From about '67 to '71 I had a minor involvement in the local rock scene,putting on free concerts in Weston park,organising blues nights at pubs etc. and I'll always remember one young lady who used to come to various rock gigs.She was by no means a 'rock chick',she was probably early to mid twenties,frizzy ginger hair,old fashioned glasses and unfashionable mis-matched clothes, always turned up alone and showed no interest in mixing with people.The one thing she did to distinguish herself was to ask the bands their signs of the zodiac, and she never failed to do so.She became quite well known.I'm pretty sure her name was Christine.Any body remember her or know her story?

I can remember going to the concerts in Weston Park but not Christine, mind you it was a long time ago!

I remember the horoscope girl; she once frightened the life out of a friend by walking up to him, touching his forehead and telling him, accurately, that he was Sagitarius.

I also remember helping Glyn Senior organise the concerts in Weston Park; does anyone remember the "Bill Posters is innocent" posters that were used to advertise one of the concerts?

I clearly remember one concert in Crookes Valley Park featuring The Alan Bown; 1970 I think.

McCloskey's Apocalypse were a fine band featuring Mick Wilson on bass & violin, Raymond Stanley Higgins on guitar and Dave Seville on drums. The roadie was call Orange and Trevor drove the transit van