How Do You Like Your Steak?

The other half just bought me a huge steak from Morrisons.

They also sell Relish and she bought me three bottles.

Anyway, I took the steak, slapped it into the oven, lit the oven, counted to ten, switched it off, slapped the steak onto a plate, added salad (Im a healthy boy) and scoffed the lot.

Blood went everywhere! The steak was ro rare that it was still Mooing as I scoffed it.

By the end of the meal I was covered in blood. I looked like an obese Vampire. Count Fat-ula.

Anyway, the other half waited patiently, looking at me in disgust as I ate what is in effect, raw meat and THEN she informed me that theres a good chance that Ill get worms.

Aparrantly the eggs lay quietly in the muscle of the animal, and if it isnt cooked properly, they hatch inside some idiots intestines, start to feed and grow, and within a few weeks Ill wake up with what looks like living spaghetti hanging out of my botty hole.

`Ohh goody` I said, `I cant wait to try it.`

So is it true? WILL I become a mobile worm farm? Ive always eaten steak partially raw, and so far no spaghetti botty.

Next question is how do you like your steak? Raw like me, like a REAL man!!!? Or medium rare? Or crozzled like a WIMP!!!!

Or are you... Dare I say it... a... a...a...

Vegetarian.

You.... HIPPY!

Please tell me.

Please.

Id hate to have to lick your frying pans in the night.

I have my steak very rare, unless i don't trust the place cooking it, then i have it medium.

Wilf

I w... w... w... as a veggie for years, but rebelled.

Medium rare to rare for me mate.

So what about the worms thing? She told me that unless the steak is well done, theres a chance we`ll get ... lodgers...

So what about the worms thing? She told me that unless the steak is well done, theres a chance we`ll get ... lodgers...

Well, choose your poison. Charred steak is full of carcinogens.

As for the steak doneness... I've started eating it rarer and rarer as I get older. I down to medium rare.

cooked and not mooing!

I hate to see any blood it puts me right off

not sure about the worms though

I don't really care. I've probably eaten much worse out there in the past or my childhood.

Wilf

Medium to rare i used to like but having read about the worms im ordering my own supply of napalm.

I w... w... w... as a veggie for years, but rebelled.

Medium rare to rare for me mate.

Ditto - years and years of veggies and beans. Now you can wipe it's backside and send it in mooing. A steak sandwich is just not the same if you bite down and blood doesn't run out :)

An old army mate of mine told me that a good way to kill the worms is to drink charcoal in warm water. Aparrantly the lads use charcoal from their cooking fires mixed in water and drink it.

It kills the wormies straight away.

medium, nice and pink. No blood :gag: just juice :nod:

medium to well done for me, no blood :yuk