Decent areas for a new business in Sheffield!

You could try a business centre. And if you go for one just outside the city centre the rent will be cheaper than centre of town.

We are in the Redlands Business Centre in Broomhill and all bills other than telephone are included for one monthly fee.

They have office suites available starting at just one room.

I don't know the prices but you might be able to get something for £400 a month.

You could try a business centre. And if you go for one just outside the city centre the rent will be cheaper than centre of town.

We are in the Redlands Business Centre in Broomhill and all bills other than telephone are included for one monthly fee.

They have office suites available starting at just one room.

I don't know the prices but you might be able to get something for £400 a month.

I was thinking of Aizlewood Mill near the Wicker - but we went past it the other day and I'm not sure about it now to be honest.. does anyone on here work there?

Wyvern House on Sark Road has 3 free offices at the moment and a sign in the windows of the free offices saying who to contact for details! Nice enough offices in a handy location for the A61 south out of the city and also for the city centre. I work for the only company in the block at the moment and the offices are ok! Worth a look maybe?

Hey if you did get a unit at Aizlewood Mills then Sheffield Law Centre is quite close by (just round the corner). You could perhaps speak to the law centre to see if they could pass on any referrals.

Sheffield has a Debt Advice Service in the Town Centre (probably only about 5 mins walk from Aizlewood Mills), depends if you are wanting to get referrals from these services or if you want to go into competition as such then not sure if it would work.

If you want to base yourself near an advice centre that gives debt advice, Firth Park is an accessible area (good bus services) and there is an advice centre there and with not being central then possibly cheaper rent?

Try Alison Business Centre, Alison Crescent. It's just of Prince of Wales Road and has good bus links along with free car parking. The offices are basic, but you can hire the meeting rooms if required at approx £5 per hour.

Some of the offices are available from as little at £150 per month and I think there may be some available. Have you been in touch with Business Link? who incidently are also based at Alison Business Centre.

Good luck with it all.

PS I think the telephone number is 2835900.

You can get a list of available commercial property (except retail) from Creative Sheffield, you can contact them on 0114 223 2345.

If you're interested in Rotherham then you can contact Rotherham Investment and Development Office (RiDO) on 01709 372099.

They are both free services and we basically keep an up to date list of availablity from each of the agents to save you the hassle of contacting each agent individually. RiDO also provide free business start-up advice for companies looking to start-up in Rotherham along with listings of retail properties as well.

Kind regards,

ANGELUS this is good time to haggle with a prospective landlord / letting agent, times are hard at the moment, so don't pay what they want. Make a ridiculous offer! Believe me it works.

If you are going to be talking to your clients creditors, I'm sure you can already handle your own businesses finance.

Angelus, I'm going through the legal process of renting a shop on Abbeydale Rd at the moment.

I don't know what the best area is but you could have a word with Anthony Jackson (c/o Anthony Jackson Chartered Surveyors) - he's very helpful, gives honest advice and the properties I've looked at of his ('my' shop is one that he's dealing with) are really reasonably priced.

We (Vision for Education) are a new business. We do recruitment for supply teachers - in Sheffield and South Yorkshire. We did some extensive searching round the area and ended up in the Kelham Island area of Sheffield. We lease an office at Kelham House, Lancaster Street through West One. It's newly converted so it's nice inside and of course its close to the city centre and all major access roads. Plus as part of a long term plan the area is slap bang in the middle of some extensive gentrification - so it can only get better. Might be worth a look around for you at least. Neepsend Triangle (same area) was also a serious consideration for us. Hope this helps:)

If you're keen on moving to the City Centre, MLS have serviced offices on Queen Street (behind the Cathedral), so close to public transport links. Their offices start at around £235 per month with all business rates and utilities included etc.

Their tel no. is 0114 3210577 if you're interested.

shop to let in eckington u can ring for more details 07966629756

rates are lot cheaper than sheffield

I have office in Eckington plenty of free parking you can comtact me on 07966629756