Rampant insecurity

Take heart in that you're not alone. I frequently have my paranoid little moments - I've even had the occasional hissy fit when I've felt ignored (what a petulant little sh*t I can be!). I find myself wondering about people on here especially if I know that they're having a rough time - I hope that I sometimes am thought of fondly too.

Maybe at the end of December there could be a forumer of the year award? Possibly with a suitably wretched prize just to play on any insecurities the winner may have :)

Are you suggesting I become more controversial?

It IS the way to get noticed... :P But remember - being controversial can generate strong feelings in others... be prepared for the fall-out

StarSparkle

Who cares what people think ? Especially people you don't know and who certainly don't know the real you.

It IS the way to get noticed... :P But remember - being controversial can generate strong feelings in others... be prepared for the fall-out

StarSparkle

Thing is i'm quite a reasonable person and have no need to argue my point because quite simply i'm right every time!

Feedback is hard to come by; I occasionally will drop a PM to someone who I think has posted some good stuff - I'm slacking, actually, because I haven't done that for a while. Maybe I should start agan.

I'll keep checking my PM's then :D

:hihi:

Thing is i'm quite a reasonable person and have no need to argue my point because quite simply i'm right every time!

That's what we all think about ourselves... :P

StarSparkle

That's what we all think about ourselves... :P

StarSparkle

or we're sick of others not getting it :P

Wilf

I like to feel that I make an impression. If I can get just one person to puke each day then im a happy chimp.

You have to fish for responses, the threads or posts that get the most responses are usually the subjects that I go for.

You lot only seem to be interested in snot and farting and bad things that usually make a little flower like me blush, but I put up with it because Im a gregarious little sweetheart.

Decaff for me in future I think...

I like to feel that I make an impression

Oh you do mate.. Believe me :hihi:

Yes, you don't know whether it is good to be remembered or not. It depends on what you are after at the end of the day, and why you use the SF. Personal relationships that you have built up can be broken and not survived in the aftermath.

Yet, when you're down on a personal issue, they may not give you the sympathy. So it's a roundabout thing. What do you want from an internet forum?

For me, I use internet forums to talk more of issues which I want to, cos I know that in real life polite society, it won't be discussed. Definitely not in an indepth manner, and yes, even I get insecure sometimes and think how far it will go. Or how personal it will get.

Many people uses the Net for different things. I've come to realise that from 10 years of usage of it.

P.S. I didn't forget that quoted respond on that old drugs thread from yourself. I just thought I'd keep my head down cos I have my hand in so many pies instead of being lynched! >.<

I know I made an impression today, I "traumatised" schizodoor:D

... a little flower like me blush ... Im a gregarious little sweetheart.

Decaff for me in future I think...

"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us

To see oursels as others see us!

It wad frae mony a blunder free us,

And foolish notion."

Dozy