Are you a good driver ?

I'm a good driver . Sorry i'll rephrase that . I'm a good driver untill my g/f gets in the car and tells me otherwise every 2 minutes . Oh how i look foreward to getting in with her when she can drive again :hihi:

Of course

I'm a ladeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm an excellent driver

Only hit one cat in 16 yrs :rolleyes:

If driving too fast is a quality of a good driver, then yes, im one too :hihi:

Only kidding!

Having done both some time ago, both the IAM and the Rospa tests and training are very worth while doing. From personal experience, the companies that offered insurance discounts were not the most competitive to start, so still shop around.

Both the organisations take a slightly different approach to the same goal of improving safety; overall I believe the Rospa to be slightly better due to the grading system setting a higher target standard and a better post test analysis both verbally and written.

i passed my driving test on the 1st of june this year and passed my pass plus straight after, i feel that i am a good safre driver.

Am I a good driver?

I try to be careful, but like everyone else, I make mistakes.

Am I a good driver? I'm not qualified to judge really, and I don't think anyone can realistically judge their own driving standards.

I've driven quite a variety of vehicles from little Ka's, to powerful estates, to lumbering 16 seater minibuses. Not had an accident yet.

I'd have been interested to see a poll on this one.... ;)

Of course

I'm a ladeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm an excellent driver

Only hit one cat in 16 yrs :rolleyes:

Only one in 16 years! - Surely you can do better than that?

I did not see one post that admitted they were NOT a good driver. Why am I not surprised. There have to be some bad drivers in the world, even if only in that last moment before oblivion. Maybe I'm one of them, but I've never caused an accident in 45 years of driving, so maybe not. I do however know there have been times when I should have been ashamed of my driving too, but I'd never admit it in open forum either.

I haven't passed but I reckon I can drive better than a lot of people on the roads.

I haven't passed but I reckon I can drive better than a lot of people on the roads.
and worse than many others. Only time and the tester will tell

There's also the Institute of Advanced Motorists, with a local group.

http://www.sheffieldadvancedmotorists.org.uk/index.html

I wish I could suggest them to the driver who overtook me, and a bus before turning immediate left yesterday afternoon.

I passed the advanced driving test with them 5 years ago