Cowards (Attack in Rotherham)

I do'nt think that the chap in the video looked the sort to cause any bother but it would be interesting if he happened to have a relative inside to give them a taste of there own medicine :o

'' Jesus Wept '',

and well he might.:mad:

I do'nt think that the chap in the video looked the sort to cause any bother but it would be interesting if he happened to have a relative inside to give them a taste of there own medicine :o

theres a £50 rule, i'd like to know the list of peoples whom mug old women and their location, or the satisfaction they are confined to an 8 by 6 room 23/7

all i can say is at first he attacked him from behind, coward, then why was he wearing steel toe caps, obviously loco:loopy: Then his mate joins in when the poor bloke is on the floor, another coward. Then they run off both cowards. These men should be put in a room with some other thugs and they should all be left to fight one another.

4 years jail sentence = out in 2 with good behaviour. Great "justice" system we have eh?? :loopy:

One thing I admire about the middle/eastern mentality is there attitude and interpretation of justice to this kind of thing.

I watched this video and it took my breath away. How any 'human being' can inflict so much violence on another is totally beyond me. It is disgusting, sickening and absolute disgraceful behaviour. Evil cowards without a brain between them. I hope they rot. Their parents must be sooo proud of the children they produced.

We need to cleanse the gene pool of scum like these two.

We need to cleanse the gene pool of scum like these two.

The trouble is...there are simply so many of them on the streets of our towns and cities...

I don't know who I despise more....the scumbag defendants or their solicitors who preach that kind of crap, just to get their client's lighter sentences...:rant:

Might have known that Solicitors would get dragged into this.....

Might have known that Solicitors would get dragged into this.....

How do you defend this then, the solicitor will have obviously seen the video but still chose to defend them. I don't know how any solicitor could defend the actions by these two thugs

Because everyone has the right to legal representation especially as they are innocent till proven guilty.

I totally agree, what those two lads have done is disgusting but i dont agree with pointing the finger at the solicitors. They are just doing their job!

Because everyone has the right to legal representation especially as they are innocent till proven guilty.

I totally agree, what those two lads have done is disgusting but i dont agree with pointing the finger at the solicitors. They are just doing their job!

Solicitors should refuse to defend people like these two morons.

They are entitled to defend themselves in court. Looking at them this would have been better than having some highly qualified individual represent them, therefore reducing their sentences.

I'm a strong believer in Karma, but i hope that never happens to anyone the solicitor knows.

Solicitors do not deal in moral arguments, just legal ones. Everyone, no matter how odious the crime they are accused of, has the right to a defence.