Cowards (Attack in Rotherham)

i wonder what they would feel like if they got kicked in the head a few times, a cowardly attack

The video is sickening, I cannot believe the guy managed to scrape himself up after that.

Come on guys! The poor dears may have been brought up in violent house holds and not know any different.

Besides they regret their actions (and had been drinking) so shouldn't really need jailing at all.

One of them is even going to anger management, bless him!

I jest. They should be wiped off the face of the earth. Or at least castrated to prevent the spread of their diseased genes.

You're right Jonny...

I don't know who I despise more....the scumbag defendants or their solicitors who preach that kind of crap, just to get their client's lighter sentences...:rant:

what a couple of w#*#*~'s they had'nt even got the bottle to face this poor bloke and all this because he defended his daughter sick sick sick:rant:

Can I suggest a novel way of dealing with these thugs. How about first putting them on television to face the penetrating wrath of Jeremy Kyle calling them girly cowards on TV, followed by their forced conscription into either the British or US Army after their jail sentence is up, make them repay their debt to society by making them do their hard tack, and have discipline forced into them by hard and burly seargeant majors, who would take no crap from them. Once their training has been completed, make them serve in the troublespots of Iraq or Afghanistan. That would put the fear of God into them - and perhaps make these violent wasters useful and less violent in the future.

They WILL get out, soon too probably. Brag about their time in the nick and what they did to that bloke and probably if they ever see him again... finish the job.

Its attempted murder, they shouldnt see the light of day again until theyre too OLD to be dangerous.

You are so right. How can this not be classed as attempted murder?

Every kick was aimed directly at his head.

He was attacked from behind with no chance to defend himself, then these two cowardly thugs run off at high speed.

This confirms to me the value of CCTV. Without it these thugs could still be able to do the same next time they have had a few pints and someone looked at them.

Can I suggest a novel way of dealing with thesre thugs. How about their forced conscription into either the British or US Army after their jail sentence is up, make them repay their debt to society by making them do their hard tack, and have discipline forced into them by hard and burly seargeant majors, who would take no crap from them. Once their training has been completed, make them serve in the troublespots of Iraq or Afghanistan. That would put the fear of God into them - and perhaps make these violent wasters useful and less violent in the future.
Sounds like a damn good idea.

Would hate to think how I would have turned out if it were not for army discipline.

That has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen :rant: 'When I'm fighting I just don't stop' (quote from toecap wearing imbecile) WHY?? Surely in a fight, when someone is on the floor you leave them?? But THAT wasn't a fight was it?? But, as already stated, a cowardly attack by two mindless thugs. :rant:

Jesus christ :o i read about this in the star but have just seen the footage it made me want to throw up,absolutly shocking, that poor man.hope those two evil horrible disgusting idiots rot in prison

make them serve in the troublespots of Iraq or Afghanistan.

Our troops have enough problems with gung-ho yanks shooting at them, they hardly need w***ers like this in their trench.

Wouldn't it make more sense to bring back corporal punishment as these lowlife clearly don't understand anything other than violence?

Our troops have enough problems with gung-ho yanks shooting at them, they hardly need w***ers like this in their trench.

Wouldn't it make more sense to bring back corporal punishment as these lowlife clearly don't understand anything other than violence?

Although this seems a good idea in principal in the field in the Military people like this would pose a great problem to their comrades and more than likely at the first sign of danger would be crying for their mummy.

Use `em as mine detectors then, send them out into minefields, or as decoys for roadside bombs.