Anyone go to the Ladyzone gym/health club?

...If it is quite you can mix up your routine a bit without upsetting the flow, however if your not in the mood for it the 2 min turn around soon gets you through it. ...

You get two minutes on each piece of equipment?

iphonelover, as i said earlier my colleague says it good but she agrees she has not lost any weight since she started going. I went to Burton Street and lost 2 stone over a year.

No but i found it very comfortable as depending what time you go there may be only a couple of people there and also you can work at your own pace. I wouldn't have gone if i had felt uncomfortable.

You get two minutes on each piece of equipment?

Yes, some you do 2 sets on though.

There is an LED light countdown and beep system to move everyone on to the next station in the sequence. If there is not someone following you directly you can stay on if you wish or go around the whole lot twice!

Hello

I'm thinking of joining Ladyzone on Middlewood Road, does anyone recommend this gym??

Thanks

Threads merged. Please do a search before starting new threads- in this instance you'd have found at least 6 threads about the same location if you'd just used a one word search.

Can anyone tell me what the current rates are for Ladyzone? including the downpayment and monthly amounts - I don't like to be part of a "hard sell" but they won't tell you on the phone - also, how do people feel about their recent experiences of this gym given that a lot of these posts are from some time ago ?