Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

Anyone wanting a wedding or any celebration cake should check out Cakes by Allyson in Stannington. Fantastic cakes at very reasonable prices. See her website http://www.allcake.co.uk or e-mail allysonc@talktalk.net Catch her at The Hillsborough Extravaganza show in Hillsborough Park on Sat 31 July.

hi i need to hire a 5 tier cupcake stand. does anyone know where i can hire one for, for less than £20.

thanks

You can buy one from ebay for less than £20. then you can resell it afterwards and get your money back!!

hi im after a 2 teir sponge cake cheap as chips though lol can anybody help me

any idea for a red wedding cake? what designs do you have or samples?

not sure if ya sorted yet or when you need the cake for but give me a call and i'll try to help, my cakes are always priced dependant on size and how much work is involved, i don't add £100's of pounds just coz it's for a wedding, pm me if you need help

hi im after a 2 teir sponge cake cheap as chips though lol can anybody help me

what sort of thing are you looking for i did one at the end of october with pillars inbetween the two tiers and 1 single fresh white rose on each side, just recently done one with butterflies cascading down the side (this one is on face book) unless you want fresh flowers on it everything will be edible can make cakes suitable for different food allergies, friut cakes that don't have nuts in or eggs which are ya main food allergies

pm me if you need help