Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

Try Jan on Spa View Road at Hackenthorpe. Fantastic cakes at extremely reasonable prices. She recently made a wedding cake for me (twas a pressie for someone) in the shape of a pond with the bride and groom sitting at the side. He in his overalls and she in her nurses uniform complete with big boobies! :) It was brilliant, the bride and groom loved it and it was a talking point all evening. PM me of you want more details :)

The Cake Booth at Darnall are absolutely fantastic. They bake the most fantastic tasting cakes and the decor has real imagination. website is a bit pants, but you get the idea: http://www.cakebooth.co.uk/

:) I make wedding cakes and celebration cakes of all types. Wide range - will try & get some photos on if I can. When is it for, what size and shape. 2 fruit & 1 sponge? Do not despair

Mistyraven you need to clear your inbox - message from puzzler pending

thankyou to everyone who has replyed i will get back to you all as soon as i can i am away at the mo.

wedding will hopefully be around sept or oct time if you can give me some prices ill get back to you

Dont you think you get what you pay for? Would you want packet mix cake for your wedding? You may as well go to asda if you do, at least if you buy it from asda you are only paying packet mix price, there are plenty of cake decorators in sheffield charging hundreds for packet mix. Try before you buy I say!!!!!!!! If they wont give you a sample ask yourself why!!!!

Hi

im looking for somewhere in sheffield that i can buy my wedding cake from ive enquired at cake booth but there cakes are too expensive :(

im looking for a 3 teir hoping i can get one teir as a sponge as my partner is not keen on fruit cake lol not too expensive as we are working on a buget

can anyone help

Dont go to cakebooth! Their shop is dirty, they dont use the ingredients they say they do either!

We found this out when we were looking into ours.

We have found a lovely lady who makes cake #s who lives right at the top end of stannington. She is lovely and has a seperate kitchen in her own home. I could get the number if you like? She is very reasonable :)

Dora Websters in hillsborough make beautiful cakes and i didnt think they were too bad on price, i had two tiers made in chocolate sponge, they will pretty much make anything u ask them too!

Hi,

I am looking for a cake maker in Stannington. If you know of any please pm me.

Thank you

i know a cake maker in wisewood.

The one that im looking for her first name is Allyson, we had a quote from her about 12 month ago and I wanted to phone her and book it now but I cant find any paperwork, I cant remember her surname and I cant find her on any listings :(

Hi all

With the wedding just 3 weeks away today, we've decided we'd like to change our dessert. We're having a very very small wedding and are having a dinner party afterwards with parents only. We've decided against a cake, and are having pudding and cheeses instead.

But - we've decided we'd like to have a bit of wedding kitch and put a bride and groom on the top of our pudding. Does anyone know where you can buy them??

Thanks