Blackstock Road Tip Megathread

Prepare to be quizzed about what's in your bag and why you haven't separated it for recycling though!

and make sure you dont drive anything bigger than a pushbike or they will demand to see your permit:suspect:

Prepare to be quizzed about what's in your bag and why you haven't separated it for recycling though!

and make sure you dont drive anything bigger than a pushbike or they will demand to see your permit:suspect:

I see you guys are familiar with the working practices of the Jobsworths who work at the council tips also .:hihi::hihi:

No sooner have you parked up ,have they swooped on your vehicle asking questions, being nosey and demanding to know what your carrying .

Then we have the jobsworth guarding each skip , ready to pounce should you commit the crime of putting so much as 1 empty milk bottle in the "wrong:suspect: skip.

Mabye , if the council spent as much effort and time on sorting out the roads instead of harrassing the public at the tips we would be able to drive round the city without destroying our vehicles in the massive potholes on every road.

No sooner have you parked up ,have they swooped on your vehicle asking questions, being nosey and demanding to know what your carrying .

Then we have the jobsworth guarding each skip , ready to pounce should you commit the crime of putting so much as 1 empty milk bottle in the "wrong:suspect: skip.

LMAO! or more than likely looking for something thats "worth" summat:/

i have to go up there today and i'm bloody dreading it!

this is how it will go:

bin man: PERMIT? (no hello do you have a permit)

Me: why do i nee a permit?

bin man: its a van

me its not a van

bin man: yer it is!

me: no its an ex military pinzgauer, no different from LWB landrover.

bin man: sorry luv but its a vann to me unless its got seats in the back.

me: look in the back.

bin man: (looks in back) oh! its got seats **very grumpily moves barrier**

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

bin man: sorry luv but its a vann to me unless its got seats in the back.

I never realised my MX-5 is a van :roll:

I never realised my MX-5 is a van :roll:

Your MX-5 doesn't have any "back" :)

yes ive took loads of household rubbish to the council tips all they ask is is whats in the bag, i say general house rubbish and then fling it in the general waste skip, never had a problem at all

Edited by Panthera

"wots in the bag"

to spice your day up at the tip next time why not reply:

a) gold bars

b) a body

c) toxic waste

d) puppies

:hihi:

sorry to laugh but they are funny!

I like to pretend a very light black bag is very heavy ,and when the SS Gestapo demand to know what im carrying , i happily inform him that its full of Asbestos :hihi::hihi:.

You should see their face as they take 3 steps backwards and send for the "supervisor to come and apply the thumb screws .:hihi:

I like to pretend a very light black bag is very heavy ,and when the SS Gestapo demand to know what im carrying , i happily inform him that its full of Asbestos :hihi::hihi:.

You should see their face as they take 3 steps backwards and send for the "supervisor to come and apply the thumb screws .:hihi:

now, THATS what i'm talking about :hihi:

but did you have your permit?:huh:

now, THATS what i'm talking about :hihi:

but did you have your permit?:huh:

No .

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The lengths those people will go to beggars belief. ive seen them opening rubbish bags and empting the contents on the floor :gag: to make sure everyone is obeying the rules.

Thats what you call dedication to your job .:hihi: