The Islam & Muslims discussion megathread

Does the government bend over backwards for the Muslim community?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Does the government bend over backwards for the Muslim community?

• Yes, please state why
    • No, people who say this are just thick & ignorant

and for them to actually run the UK??

Hamas perhaps? running the UK

COULD THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN??

Your thoughts please

I doubt it very much; there aren't enough people who would vote for a party based on Islamic values. Muslims are still a minority in this country.

A political party is realistic; a Muslim state is not.

I doubt it very much; there aren't enough people who would vote for a party based on Islamic values. Muslims are still a minority in this country.

A political party is realistic; a Muslim state is not.

surely in 50 years time this could actually be a reality as the birth rate of Muslims in the uk is currently higher than the BRITISH !

well with half of the populous trying to be pc it wont be long

but i would like to think that the BNP would have something to say about that

and people to grow a pair and say NO !

If they do I'll either leave the country or attempt asassination :D

Not racist - but I do think that mulitculturalism is a load of crap.

i was watching the PANARAMA programme on MUSLIMS / HARDLINERS and they really do worry me

the things they say and teach their children in & out of school is scary and need nipping in the bud ASAP

drilling politics in to them and bringing politics in to religion is 1 scary thing to do at such young ages.

I thought i might show a few photo's of typical Islamic followers.

About as 'typically' Islamic as Timothy McVeigh was typically Christian

Just a few selected photo's of them preaching the word of Islam right under the nose of the Police :huh:

Preaching isn't a crime. Yet.

surely in 50 years time this could actually be a reality as the birth rate of Muslims in the uk is currently higher than the BRITISH !

Well given that they're about 3% of the population now they're going to have to go some to get a majority in 50 years.

Plus being all pious and stuff is trendy for young muslims at the moment, it's a rebelious phase the kids are going through and they'll grow out of it and the girls will wake up to the fact that being kept in bags at home isn't half as much fun as keeping yourself in a bag at uni to wind up the rest of us.

I thought that the Respect party already filled that particular niche? Led by Endemol courting, Cat impersonating, media whore George 'Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability' Galloway.

I thought that the Respect party already filled that particular niche? Led by Endemol courting, Cat impersonating, media whore George 'Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability' Galloway.

I've found new respect for that man. I used to think that he was awful because of what the British Media have said about him, but look at some of his speeches on youtube and you will see that not only is the man a genius at public speaking, but there is a lot more to him than 'The man who met Saddam.' His performance infront of the senate in America when he defended himself against the Miriam trust fund allegations was amazing. At least there is one politician in the UK with the balls to say what he means and means what he says. CHECK IT OUT That one is pretty long but there are shorter versions.

one is good as well, where he savages Tony Blair and co for the war in Iraq and Trident.

Churches are full of carpet warehouses.

Selling Turkish and Persian carpets of course :hihi:

And better kept as carpet warehouses rather than demolished. At some time in the future there could well be a resurgence in our traditional religion once people realise that as Christians (being people of the Book etc.) they might be spared the sword. ;)

If he's that good a public speaker, he must be worth paying attention to.

After all, the best public speaker in the history of politics was Hitler...