The Islam & Muslims discussion megathread

Does the government bend over backwards for the Muslim community?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Does the government bend over backwards for the Muslim community?

• Yes, please state why
    • No, people who say this are just thick & ignorant

britain is trying to fight terrorism, crime etc without upsetting anyone

Hmm, well I don't consider

Ministers are secretly considering plans for an all-Muslim prison after a series of attacks on jailed Islamic terrorists, it is claimed.
as remotely credible, especially when the same article somewhat grudgingly finishes with

The Prison Service insisted it had no plans for a special Muslim jail.

A spokesman said: "We will continue to treat these prisoners like all other criminals. We will do what is necessary to protect them but we have no intention of creating special conditions for them."

So, who's stirring the pot?

and your proof of this, put up or shut up, you always attack Mikey on the Muslim subject, it's like you are waiting to pounce

Not really. Some racist/islamaphope comes up with a 'news' story that has no real founding and no possibility of ever happening and I dis-agree with it.

Prisons are stretched past breaking point with little or no funding available. What do you think the chances of a muslim only prison being built ?

It's made up bull and the only pouncing going on is the nutters pouncing on another made up anti muslim story.

Proof for an argument needs to be made by those forwarding this rubbish before anyone else needs to provide proof it is made up as usual.

Don't be taken in by this fairy story stuff until the poster manages to provide at least a credable link to the story or, even better, some official quote to show this is being considered.

He ca't 'cos he made it up from other made up stories.

well if anyone can make head or tail out of that they are welcome to try and answer it

OK then try this.

What ministers are named in the story?

Who can be quoted or what documents are reprinted to back up the story ?

Gosh. Nothing at all but flannel from the mail picked up and repeated like a smelly burp from those who are too stupid to think for themselves.

The prison system in Oz have had to segregate certain nationalities from each other as there was too much violence in the system, let them get on with it I say, it would save us money in taxes.

Why do some migrants move to other countries for a better way of life & safety, then start acting like they did in their homeland & make our lives a missery ?

It failed in Northern Ireland with 'The Maze' so there's no reason to believe it will work this time.

You probably know more about this than me but when I read Killing Rage by the ex IRA terrorist, he described the loualist and Republican prisoners mixing well and takingit in turns to cook the group meals etc. I was amazed actually.

However those guys seem quite normal next to the Islamic super fanatics.

Not really. Some racist/islamaphope comes up with a 'news' story that has no real founding and no possibility of ever happening and I dis-agree with it.

Prisons are stretched past breaking point with little or no funding available. What do you think the chances of a muslim only prison being built ?

It's made up bull and the only pouncing going on is the nutters pouncing on another made up anti muslim story.

Proof for an argument needs to be made by those forwarding this rubbish before anyone else needs to provide proof it is made up as usual.

Don't be taken in by this fairy story stuff until the poster manages to provide at least a credable link to the story or, even better, some official quote to show this is being considered.

He ca't 'cos he made it up from other made up stories.

Have you ever heard of freedom of speech? What you're saying is that we can't discuss items raised on Channel 4 and The Daily Mail without it being vetted by a Muslim first. Sounds a bit like the Taliban to me. Its interesting you call the people wanting to discuss it "nutters" but fail to mention that this "nutter" was actually stating that Muslim Terrorist "real nutters" should be granted safety while in prison.

Indeed it is you who cannot differentiate between a "fairytale" or genuine topic of discussion.

Muslim only jails will happen.They wont be built but some will be used predominately for Muslim Terrorists. This is because if one was killed "moderate muslims" would use this as furth justification that they are the victims.

You asked for proof and opinions dont seem to count. Then you go and state, in our opinion, that it won't happen without any proof.

Kettle and Black?

thats the same with every muslim thread, cos theres never that much new to say, but they still insist on bringing up the same arguement time after time, it does get boring, but i cant sit here and ignore it :P

there are good muslims, there are bad muslims - the bad ones at worst are terrorists, do you think they should be imprisoned separately?

there are good muslims, there are bad muslims - the bad ones at worst are terrorists, do you think they should be imprisoned separately?

ive already said...on about the 1st page, itd send out the wrong message if we did, however the prison service DO have an honour of care for their prisoners no matter what theyve done, who they are.

oh yes I completely agree with the honour of care, their imprisonment is the punishment - nothing else

There's also a chance of them getting "wacked" in a mixed jail.