15 month old staffie for sale

hi i am having to sell teddy as i am starting full time work next week and will not have the time for him he is great with kids

how many dogs do you have???

try advertising in the pets section,:)

i have 2 dogs but they need rehoming soon

How completely irresponsible are you? Get a dog sitting/walking sevice and keep them both. Its not their fault that you didnt think things through before getting them.

Leaving them alone whilst you're at work is not ideal,but its a hell of a lot better than getting rid of them.

Where theres a will theres a way,and it doesnt sound like you have the will.

Gnomi - it is not you in this situation, and I'm sure the OP didn't come to the conclusion lightly. Please refrain from comments that are likely to upset in an already distressing time.

A dog walking service has already been suggested but she can't afford it, and if she can find homes for these dogs - she may be better off doing so if she's sure that she can't care for them. Going into whether she should've got them or not in the first place isn't going to help anyone, she's got them now and can't care for them.

kimmipit - gnomi is right though, many people leave dogs alone all day, and if you can give them the care and exercise they need when you get home, they don't mind. Of course whether you can do that or not, is what you need to look at.

I know you can't send the lab back to her breeder but will his breeder have him back?

Can you tell us a bit more about him?

How is he with other dogs?

cats?

How is he on the lead?

Does he have any recall?

Is he KC registered?

Is he neutered? (if not, contact Rainrescue who has neutering vouchers for staffies)

hi i am having to sell teddy as i am starting full time work next week and will not have the time for him he is great with kids

hi kimmipitt i missed this post lotti and another member found it for me thanks guys :D

can you tell me more about teddy please ??

thats if he is still for sale

regards

andi

he is full breed not chipped or registered he is good off lead he is great with kids not too good with other animals as all he wants to do is hump them lol if he needs to go out he will start whining he has a great temprement i am selling him for £100 i am willing to negotiate the price

Has he been neutered Kimmipit? If not, make sure you grab a neutering voucher from rainrescue on the forum before he goes to his new home (it could help with some of the humping too) :D