Memories Of Wybourn School.

12 hours ago, victormh said:

Just remembered there was a girl working in the packing dept by the name of Maw, but I have no idea of her first name - but she was certainly from the Wybourn. In 1959/1963 she would probably be late teens - nice looking with dark hair - always seemed to be a bit upmarket to most of the others

Can visualise her face now, plus all of the others I have mentioned, but after 57 years some names, of complete names currently do not come into my mind

I married a girl from Steads in July 1963, name of Margaret Turner, but from Beaumont Way, Manor PPark and I know she did not attend Wyboune School - cannot ask her re any names because I have been divorced from her since 1982 and very happily married since that episode in my life

She was very well known there and anyone you come across from those years at Steads will certainly know her - blonde girl who worked in the file grinding department - 1958 to June 1963

Best Wishes - Victor

I also remember a girl called Adriean Taylor she was a great swimmer 

12 hours ago, victormh said:

Just remembered there was a girl working in the packing dept by the name of Maw, but I have no idea of her first name - but she was certainly from the Wybourn. In 1959/1963 she would probably be late teens - nice looking with dark hair - always seemed to be a bit upmarket to most of the others

Can visualise her face now, plus all of the others I have mentioned, but after 57 years some names, of complete names currently do not come into my mind

I married a girl from Steads in July 1963, name of Margaret Turner, but from Beaumont Way, Manor PPark and I know she did not attend Wyboune School - cannot ask her re any names because I have been divorced from her since 1982 and very happily married since that episode in my life

She was very well known there and anyone you come across from those years at Steads will certainly know her - blonde girl who worked in the file grinding department - 1958 to June 1963

Best Wishes - Victor

Thanks sounds like Pat she got married and went to South Africa but came back 

went  to wybourne  54 to 62  terry &pat clarke   twins  lived in  aeroplane

Hi, I have today applied to BBC archives for a copy of this. I'll let you know if they have it.

edgeglynis2@gmail.com