Want someone to swap my pc case over

I've got a new pc case and i need someone to switch everything from the old case to the new case.

I would like this done thursday evening if possible, willing to pay someone a reasonable fee but nothing over the top, is there anyone that would be willing to fit it for around £20-£25?

Cheers.....

I have already quoted you £30, and you agreed to that and I gave you my details and heared nothing more...

I have already quoted you £30, and you agreed to that and I gave you my details and heared nothing more...

Hi Ghozer,

I did agree to £30 :D but i got another message from you saying £35.

I'd happily pay £30 but i think anymore than that would be a little steep.

If you're still up for doing it for £30 then that would be great..

hi, bring it to me on thursday evening i'll do it for £15,the above is over the top for a ten minute job.

pm me.....

First ask these people what qualifications they have to enable them to switch over your cases as just a simple switch is not always simple, there has been no conversation as to what case you want to switch to and from what, what power supply is in either case of if they are compatible and supply the correct voltages and current, the list goes on, by the way I am qualified and I do know how but I so not take on side work, I would recommend going to either PC shop on Halifax Rd as both are competent and reliable also you will have a warranty and some one to talk to..

15 years self employed as the "Computer Doc"!

Training on ,emachine ,packard bell,dell,compaq,hp,toshiba,etc.operating systems from windows 3.1 throught to current.role held as support for support by a very large computer company.Fixed computers blind For years.i could go on....but i dont need to!

I find it simple by the way,cos it is!

The power supply is irrelivent as all parts are being moved,and if its a new box the power supply will be bigger and better and rearward compatible.

im Not much of a big talker,but good with computers!!

I've had a few offers but mainly from people telling me to take the pc to them, i need someone who can come to me and swap the cases over.

If anyone has experience with this kind of thing and can come round thursday evening to do it then i will pay £20/£25 for your troubles as it's an easy and quick job for people who know how to do it.....

The power supply is irrelivent as all parts are being moved,and if its a new box the power supply will be bigger and better and rearward compatible.

im Not much of a big talker,but good with computers!!

Well seeing as the last few cases I bought didn't have powers supplies in them, your advice may appear a bit off. Though to be fair, I doubt that Jackass would be buying a high end case like that.

Sadly 10 min jobs with computers can end up being 2 hr jobs! :(

I've had a few offers but mainly from people telling me to take the pc to them, i need someone who can come to me and swap the cases over.

If anyone has experience with this kind of thing and can come round thursday evening to do it then i will pay £20/£25 for your troubles as it's an easy and quick job for people who know how to do it.....

Where do you live, I'll pop over and sort it all out for you if you'd like.

Prepare me a little before hand though so that I know the switch over is compatable. If you're motherboard is ATX (which is likely unless it's a very old machine) then that should fit comfortably into your new case; the power supply shouldn't be a problem as if the machine is under 5 years old then I doubt even the old power supply wouldn't move over to the new case with it.

wow, some decent people on here, wish i had known about this when i was attempting my upgrades, will the offers extend when i upgrade my machine?

I can do most things with the PC, but I'm not too dexterous and putting the mobo and processor in new case for me has been a hazardous experience,

Jackass, PM/email me with your whereabouts and i'll give you a price...

wow, some decent people on here, wish i had known about this when i was attempting my upgrades, will the offers extend when i upgrade my machine?

I can do most things with the PC, but I'm not too dexterous and putting the mobo and processor in new case for me has been a hazardous experience,

It's quite simple to do it, the problem comes with just how much care you take. When you go to upgrade yours give me a PM