Anybody know of any really nice restaurants in Sheffield?

Hey! My bf is coming down in a week and he says im allowed to pick the nicest, poshist restaurant that i can find!! :) But unfortunatly i dont really no any in Sheffield! Can anybody help?? Thank you! X

The Old Vicarage at Ridgeway ... its expensive though!

The Artisan at Crosspool - again, not cheap!

The Old Vicarage at Ridgeway ... its expensive though!

Very expensive.

People say La Nonna on Ecclesall Road is good. I've had a dessert there once which was really nice but I've never eaten a meal there. To be honest it seems a bit overpriced to me - but if it's that kind of thing you're looking for it might be good! :)

Antibo in West One is nice, looks expensive but pretty reasonable.

Rossi's (just of London Road) is nice, the mixed seafood starter is very good, and it's not all that expensive.

if you really can go anywhere and price is no object, I'd go here - http://www.buckinghams-table.com/content.php?categoryId=49 have the platinum menu option and hire the table exclusively for just you and your fella.

I tell ya, If I had enough money I'd do that. I went to buckinghams fr my 21st and for my hen party. having the bronze menu for my 21st and the silver for my hen party - both were fabulous so my mind boggles as to how fantastic the platinum menu is!

The Mediterranean-Sharrowvale Road.

Absolutely brill!!

Try the Milestone on Green lane near Shalesmoor tram stop. Great "Fine Dining Room" upstairs.