3 year old Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal

Because I have a heart.

It is a shame the parents did not have a brain.

These fools are the people we go to when we are ill, for gods sake.

I never really trusted doctors before, but this really shows how training does not equal intelligence.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion this is not supposed to be a slanging match, for gods sake a child is missing!

if this "slanging match" is a concern to you it must be difficult for the parents who are under the microscope and have done wrong and will suffer. ive no doubt you're a caring person, and a good parent, if you are one.i just feel sympathy for the parents, it will be unbearable. it goes without saying that the child is the most important thing in this. we all make mistakes and get away with them, they havent. the sad part is that when a young child like this goes missing for such a length of time the outcome is usually not the one we all want to hear.

It is a shame the parents did not have a brain.

These fools are the people we go to when we are ill, for gods sake.

I never really trusted doctors before, but this really shows how training does not equal intelligence.

ben needham, sarah payne, holly and jessica etc. all would be here today if their parents had not been "fools".

if this "slanging match" is a concern to you it must be difficult for the parents who are under the microscope and have done wrong and will suffer. ive no doubt you're a caring person, and a good parent, if you are one.i just feel sympathy for the parents, it will be unbearable. it goes without saying that the child is the most important thing in this. we all make mistakes and get away with them, they havent. the sad part is that when a young child like this goes missing for such a length of time the outcome is usually not the one we all want to hear.

Yes it must be difficult for them but I still do not agree with what they did. There is a big difference in making a "mistake" and putting your child's life in danger by leaving them alone. It goes without saying that they probably never dreamed someone would abduct the little girl but there could have been a fire or anything.

ben needham, sarah payne, holly and jessica etc. all would be here today if their parents had not been "fools".

Nonsense, Ben was in his grandparents garden, Sarah was playing with her siblings, Holly and Jessica were girls on the cusp of adolescence.

You cannot compare those with leaving babies in bed unattended while you go out for a night on the tiles.

It is illegal in this country, are you suggesting because the are in a foreign country that those rules should be relaxed.

If your neighbours went down to the pub and left their babies in the house alone, you say that is OK. :huh:

Nonsense, Ben was in his grandparents garden, Sarah was playing with her siblings, Holly and Jessica were girls on the cusp of adolescence.

You cannot compare those with leaving babies in bed unattended while you go out for a night on the tiles.

It is illegal in this country, are you suggesting because the are in a foreign country that those rules should be relaxed.

If your neighbours went down to the pub and left their babies in the house alone, you say that is OK. :huh:

dunno what your on about. ben needham was on a beech in greece. sarah, i think, was abducted while her parents had a barbeque, if not this she was camping out in the back garden. i may have got the names wrong, but the cases are well known. holly and jessica should have, according to you, been warned of the dangers,or the parents were to blame. its sad that out of this you can only hate someone you dont know and have never met. enough.

You know, i think we should take some heart from the fact that we are all concerned for the little girl and forget about the whys and wheres of the whole situation.

If there is blame to be laid then let the law do it.

As for the 'parents'. I bet no matter how this ends (hopefully well) they will remember this forever.

Well said mikey.

The main thing now is to pray maddie gets home safe and well and save all the bad mouthing of the parents.I am sure they will be punishing themselves enough as it is .How can we all begin to feel what they are feeling.Have some compassion for gods sake.

How can we all begin to feel what they are feeling.Have some compassion for gods sake.

Is it not the feelings of their daughter that we should be more concerned with?

This is every parents nightmare and something you could never dream of happening to your own kids, I really hope she turns up safe and that her parents take a little better care of the twins. I suppose though that they know this by now and will be beating themselves up over it and asking all the what if questions. Let's just hope this story has a happy ending for the little girls sake.

You can call me controversial, but I still don't believe that we have the full picture about this story. And all this bickering about leaving children unsupervised is irrelevent in my view.

No more for now.

You can call me controversial, but I still don't believe that we have the full picture about this story. And all this bickering about leaving children unsupervised is irrelevent in my view.

No more for now.

I think we could do with less of the bickering but the subject of the bickering isn't irrelevent. The chances are that if an adult had stayed with the children this would never have happened. I do agree with us not knowing the full story though.