Anyone from Gleadless?

Seems like I didn't take as much notice as yourself, you got it all down to a T in the old memory bank!I am close with things but not on the button! Could've sworn Eric married Elaine though, maybe not, oh well live and learn.

Yes my name and yours have been mentioned. You're so much on the ball with the school memories I am surprised you aint sussed it.

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 10:48 ----------

Windswept, are you on Linkedin?

It's where you lived,I can't think who lived on that block apart from maybe Ronnie Severs,he would have been on the photo maybe.It's bugging me, you must have been a handsome dude to take out Lorraine Askam and Bev Donnerlly,Lynsey Bartrum lived across from you,I took her out 4/5 times did you know her.I think you might have to give me a clue.Linkedin no sorry

I went out with Lynsey as well! Clue? not sure how

---------- Post added 31-01-2017 at 12:53 ----------

Windswept. I have an alias email address. If you have one too fire an Email message to ashlettcreek@gmail.com, I will send you the photo and put a ring around my head, "NOT HALO OF COURSE" thats stretching it!!

I went out with Lynsey as well! Clue? not sure how

The only guy's Iv'e not mentioned are Keith Kidd,Dave Wild and Barry Briggs,I can't bring them to mind,I think Keith and Dave lived hear the Horse and Groom but Barry were did he live?

Keith Kidd and Dave Wild were big mates of mine. Keith lived down by Rollestone School and Dave lived on Springclose Mount. Barry Briggs lived on a block near the Far Lees, we used to play snooker together, he was a year or two older than our year. Marion Coles lived up Springclose as well. Did you see my previous post on the email address?

Keith Kidd and Dave Wild were big mates of mine. Keith lived down by Rollestone School and Dave lived on Springclose Mount. Barry Briggs lived on a block near the Far Lees, we used to play snooker together, he was a year or two older than our year. Marion Coles lived up Springclose as well. Did you see my previous post on the email address?

sent mail have you got it

Yes, Just sent reply

Me, Glen,Pete,?,Lawrence,Gilly,You, John Revel,Stephen Hines?. Front row,John Burnell,Brian Wilson,Sam,Keith.Am I right,

Edited by windswept

Windswept, sent you a copy of the original image without the photo additions to the email

Windswept, sent you a copy of the original image without the photo additions to the email

Got it thanks,I made the bin next to my leg,what's that thing the rest of you were making.No idea of that kids name in the centre.

It was a scale model of a water pump if i remember correctly. The guy next to Lawrence was Mick Jackson

anyone got a 1978 GVSS final year leaving pic ?

Yep, but I assume there was more than one, as there were about five classes in the year.

Yep, but I assume there was more than one, as there were about five classes in the year.

Yes could be the one ! - we had the picture taken in the hall and i remember it was more than one class . We all left after the exams in summer'78 . I was in Miss Rhodens (ex Wilson) class for final year.