Calling xBox Widows

thank god to sony and nintendo with the ps3 and the wii xbox prices are commign down unfortunatly that means more annoying people on xbox live

I wouldn't sacrifice my wii for anything, it's amazing. You can create a mii of john presscot that is so accurate you can't help but laugh. My gf is a boit of a Wii widow though.

Wilf

ha, just robbed one of the laptops off kids. it was the red lights of death, but spoke to microsoft and if we pay them £80 they send courier to collect it fix it and deliver it back in a couple of weeks, so at least we don`t have to fork out for a new xbox.

Oh well, I suppose it`ll get me fit playing tennis on the wii!

I think burlin took it harder than the lads, bless him.

never mind stuchy, give you time to practice before baggyflaps shoots ya!!:hihi:

ha, just robbed one of the laptops off kids. it was the red lights of death, but spoke to microsoft and if we pay them £80 they send courier to collect it fix it and deliver it back in a couple of weeks, so at least we don`t have to fork out for a new xbox.

Oh well, I suppose it`ll get me fit playing tennis on the wii!

I think burlin took it harder than the lads, bless him.

never mind stuchy, give you time to practice before baggyflaps shoots ya!!:hihi:

bring it on baggy

you will have to talk to hubby and there may even be fights over the tv remote

stuchyg

(smug git with working xbox 360)

well I am very good at talking, and there definitely won`t be any fights over the remote, I`m not allowed it!:roll: Is that a man thing?

well tonight its COD3 online with a few mates stuchyk is allredy half way down a bottle of very good wine so she can get pushed onto the portable

why can`t you go on the portable and give your good lady the remote and big telly?

why can`t you go on the portable and give your good lady the remote and big telly?

well other then the portable being a 32 inch the other reason is i woul dhave to take the xbox out of the understair storage pull all the wires through a wall and then set it up upstairs

and then she would want to go to bed

Thanx to Brainthrust and stuchyg`s comments I got a 2nd opinion after m/soft asked for the £80. The guy at the console repair shop told us not to pay the £80, says that the first batch of 360`s (ours was)had faulty soldering and m/soft have been taken to the european court by trading standards and ordered to replace them. ended up having to email m/soft as we were on hold for 35mins then cut off. will let you know how we get on!

Thanx to Brainthrust and stuchyg`s comments I got a 2nd opinion after m/soft asked for the £80. The guy at the console repair shop told us not to pay the £80, says that the first batch of 360`s (ours was)had faulty soldering and m/soft have been taken to the european court by trading standards and ordered to replace them. ended up having to email m/soft as we were on hold for 35mins then cut off. will let you know how we get on!

tell you what i will call my good friend Bill and tell him to get it sorted

tell you what i will call my good friend Bill and tell him to get it sorted

finally got through and they wern`t having any of it, asked to speak to supervisor and they said they were all in a meeting(load of cak), gonna phone trading standards on monday to see if what we were told is right.

well if the worst comes to the worst you could allways get your baggyflapps out and hit hem with them

well if the worst comes to the worst you could allways get your baggyflapps out and hit hem with them

They`d never get up again mate, I`d be up for manslaughter!