Calling xBox Widows

i will remeber that next time i just want to say f***

I'm Xbox Widow's life was fine till i got viva pinata, and thats it i dont get 5 mins on it anymore :'(

In my defence of the BAGGYFLAPS gamer tag, I have had 3 children!:hihi:

ROFL! :hihi:

i too am an xbox widow and my husband plays with stutchyg. we regularly have

rows when chaddersm goes on the xbox.

i too have tryed COD and GOW online

o dear posted as the wife ignore this

i too am an xbox widow and my husband plays with stutchyg. we regularly have

rows when chaddersm goes on the xbox.

i too have tryed COD and GOW online

yes but we had to walk into you while you had your chainsaw on for you to kill us

Oh no, disaster has struck the whole of the house is greiving(except for me of course), the xbox 360 has gone caput, having to send it to microsoft to be fixed, how will they manage a whole 2weeks without it?

got to go now cos they`re nagging me for the laptop already!

Oh no, disaster has struck the whole of the house is greiving(except for me of course), the xbox 360 has gone caput, having to send it to microsoft to be fixed, how will they manage a whole 2weeks without it?

o my god its the end of the world as we know it

lindix you willl be so sorry without the xbox the only other thing is the internet so that means your not going to get on as much.

and it also means that you will have to talk to hubby and there may even be fights over the tv remote

its going to be 2 weeks of hell for you to

stuchyg

(smug git with working xbox 360)

is it the breaking where the red lights just flash?

Thats pretty common i hear.

Wilf

is it the breaking where the red lights just flash?

Thats pretty common i hear.

Wilf

depends there are sevral diffrent flashing light codes ive had the 3 red lights of death which is supposed to be your xbox is buggered go buy a new one but it was just a faulty intercooler

depends there are sevral diffrent flashing light codes ive had the 3 red lights of death which is supposed to be your xbox is buggered go buy a new one but it was just a faulty intercooler

a few of my mates gave had the 3 red lights of death but screamed at microsoft down the phone until they agreed to fix them. Something about fixing them being cheaper than a recall.

360 fans, you have been warned, the 3 red lights of death can and most likely will happen to you in the next year, don't let microsoft make you pay for it, even if it is out of warranty.

Wilf

a few of my mates gave had the 3 red lights of death but screamed at microsoft down the phone until they agreed to fix them. Something about fixing them being cheaper than a recall.

360 fans, you have been warned, the 3 red lights of death can and most likely will happen to you in the next year, don't let microsoft make you pay for it, even if it is out of warranty.

Wilf

thank god to sony and nintendo with the ps3 and the wii xbox prices are commign down unfortunatly that means more annoying people on xbox live