Calling xBox Widows

can i just point out that the portable that stuchyk refers to is a 32 inch sony bravia HD ready LCD tv not some crummy 14 inch balck and white with a dodgy arial

xbox owners switch on your console and arm up for open warfair against soap hell.

DOWN WITH SOAPS

and can i also point out that stuchyk also sits on the laptop on ebay whilst watching said soaps and then has the nearve to ask me whats going on in the program she is supposed to be watching.

XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE XBOX LIVE

Rather than being an xbox widow...how about joining in? ;)

Ha join in they just dont have the hand eye co-ordination to be able to keep up with online gaming

In our house it's the other way round.

My husband is banished upstairs whilst I spend hours trying to get James bond to complete the mission at hand. :D

Are you banished to the other room with the portable whilst your other half has the xbox on the plasma?

Yep that's me!

I fear it's only going to get worse now that he's sorted out his X-Box live thingy :roll:

I reckon it's time for me to get into some DVD boxsets... quite tempted to buy 'Prison Break'...

Oh no...X-Box live is far worse, you have to listen to them talking the x-box talk and its not just talking, its loud shouting:rant:

Oh no...X-Box live is far worse, you have to listen to them talking the x-box talk and its not just talking, its loud shouting:rant:

This really pees me off, my Hubby sits there shouting and ranting at the screen and I could quite happily throttle him!! :rant:

IT'S A F###ING GAME!!! :loopy:

This really pees me off, my Hubby sits there shouting and ranting at the screen and I could quite happily throttle him!! :rant:

IT'S A F###ING GAME!!! :loopy:

Tell me about it!!

OH was ranting so loudly the other day, that our dog thought he was being told off and went and hid with his head under the duvet in our bedroom! :( poor sensitive little thing!

... IT'S A F###ING GAME!!! :loopy:

That's what I feel like when I get dragged out shopping....it's just a f***ing pair of shoes - pick one already!

only a game ONLY A GAME its far more then a game its an international joining of super humans as well as a load of whinging americans who never know if they should shoot people on the other team or on there own.

COD3 (call of duty 3 forall you wifes out there) 24 playes all shooting and blowing things up how could we not be addicted to it

GOW (gears of war) high explosives and a gun with a chainsaw on it what more could you want

the best stuchyk can manage is spiro the dragon she couldnt even manage harry potter

Rather than being an xbox widow...how about joining in? ;)

I tried that, even got my own gamer tag "BAGGYFLAPS", you don`t want me on your team on battlefield 2. a woman and a machine gun just don`t go together very well, i just kept screaming, spinning round and shooting anything that move(usually my own team):hihi:

eventually they kicked me off!