Calling xBox Widows

You know who you are!

Are you banished to the other room with the portable whilst your other half has the xbox on the plasma?

Or is it just me thats too soft?

Ive seen posts on here from blokes begging to be allowed serious xbox/console time stating that it would make them totally happy in their relationships...what's that all about??????

Why cant men be satisfied with Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders lol!!!

You know who you are!

Why cant men be satisfied with Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders lol!!!

I am satisfied with Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders. The wife says so.

Why do you think that I am on the Forum?

Ha ha ha are you one of those men that can watch 5 minutes of soaps and know whats going to happen for the next two months? Ive heard about the blokes at work reading the Sun/Star etc and discussing it with their mates lol

I am most definitely an xbox widow. my other half is obsessed with battlefield 2, although he is quite considerate and has made several new friends on the other side of the world that we talk to regularly via email and telephone,but the lads age 9 and 5 also want their time on the xbox, even the 2yr old lad loves sonic the hedgehog. with 4 blokes in the house i often get banished to the bedroom!

keeps that lot happy though and i get peace and quiet while i watch my soaps!

I agree its actually heaven getting to watch what I want on TV and drink my wine in peace and quiet lol

I am most definitely an xbox widow. my other half is obsessed with battlefield 2, although he is quite considerate and has made several new friends on the other side of the world that we talk to regularly via email and telephone,but the lads age 9 and 5 also want their time on the xbox, even the 2yr old lad loves sonic the hedgehog. with 4 blokes in the house i often get banished to the bedroom!

keeps that lot happy though and i get peace and quiet while i watch my soaps!

im the one banished to the bedroom, to be on this here pc :P

shes always watching crap on telly

You need to put your foot down, its not normal for a woman to have control of the main TV or dare I say it...remote lol.

What is the world coming to :D

tbh im happier up here chatting gibberish to complete strangers :D

and a few strange not strangers

It's my bf that suffers at the hands of my xbox. He's not allowed to touch it, and he cant use the computor either as I have the forum on at the same time.

I have to sit in a corner of our living room with my computer, and listen to countless replays of Buffy the bloody Vampire Slayer.