Grassin' for a grand?

Graffiti is about your own expressions, how you see things in your own eyes, its not for everyone and in many ways it is very selfish. But you have to learn to live with it, many people will be caught and punished but then that gives them fame (fista) and hes cashing in on it.

Graffiti will always be there wether you enjoy it or not. Sorry in advance.

Its like a little toddler that crayons on the wall but never grows out of it.

You obviously have a problem with responsibility and issues with which you blame society.

May i suggest councelling?

may i suggest you are an utter fool? you have no understanding of graffiti what so ever do you. look at the 34 page thread on it, and then come back, everything you are arguing about is in there, it just means that me, 4ny1ne and supercrome wont have to keep writing back to questions that have already been answered.

We do legals aswell, you've got to understand, tagging is a form of graffiti, and you cant really have one without the otheir, i find handstyles artistic, you seem to see them as a mess. Graffiti evolved from a tag. Tag-throw up-dub-peice ETC.

So thats why alot of graffiti artists tag, im not on about idiotic kids writing `S8 BAD MAN AND WHAT?` im on about names like FISTA,MIST1,CHROME ETC. They all desplayed there messagers.

http://www.rocketo1.co.uk

http://www.ame72.com

these all tag as much as they do peicers. Please have a look at them, the artist are both from sheffield.

just for the record, i'de like to say i used to tag i stopped in 93, but i had been bombing since 86 with all of the sheffield writers and we do see tags exactly the same as pieces ,we love everything to do with graffiti. graffiti transports you into a non comercial world where every thing is beutiful and creative.

graffiti is advertising for graffiti writers, and normal advertising is for people who want to spend thier money on overpriced rubbish, i've never baught anything ever because of an advert on tv or on the street, i simply ignore it ,so why not just ignore graffiti.

may i suggest you are an utter fool? you have no understanding of graffiti what so ever do you. look at the 34 page thread on it, and then come back, everything you are arguing about is in there, it just means that me, 4ny1ne and supercrome wont have to keep writing back to questions that have already been answered.

who are you addressing? It's customary to either quote or use a name.

Provided none of you 'graffiti artists' ever attempts anything containing prose, you should be reasonably ok ... either that, or type it out on Word first and then use the spell checker, please? :hihi:

so why not just ignore graffiti.

Cos for the most part is a mess made by silly little boys and girls.

If your that good then paint on a canvas and sell it.

It's not classed as art because you paint on someone elses property without permission.

Hire a bill board and put your tags on that instead of a nike advert. No one can complain then can they.

i'm sure greedy adecco are going to give a board away, lol we all own the land we walk on not the councill, its art on our land and property, this is what we believe.(not houses tho)

who are you addressing? It's customary to either quote or use a name.

im addressing dave hills

Cos for the most part is a mess made by silly little boys and girls.

......wrong carry on, anything new to say? read the old thread or educate yourself on who does graff

i have done, infact i sold one today to a member from here. me and my 'crew of little girls and boys' are also in talks with a number of shop owners and pubs setting up times to paint their shop shutters and set up exhibitions and other sales......next.....

ruby are you surgesting i cant use the queens english? yet another steriotype school teacher